Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Liam doesn't really seek out any credit for lynching a wolf. If I'd voted for someone twice in a row and they turned out to be a wolf I'd be pretty happy. I'm not sure if that makes him more wolfy in my eyes though. Maybe a wolf would try to claim credit, or maybe a wolf wouldn't want to be associated with bussing. I'm leaning towards your hunch though Henry.

If you read back I said I wasn't taking any credit as such, I was and did vote for the three marketeers who fanned around on day 1 and when they'd gone I voted Oisin for being a non lynch addict, the only one I'd lean on as wolf would be Henry because he's refusing to look past the whiskers on his snout, even though I posted exactly who and why I was voting for, the only one I've decided is wolf is Henry and that's because he plays and explores maps like a wolf knob. Perhaps it's because he is genuinely unsure of how to explore a location completely before moving on or more likely he's a wolf tying the villagers in knots with his exploring.

BTW We explored the bait shop on day 1 to look for wolf bait yet Henry was saying he wanted to go back there again, to look for.........wolf bait.

News for you the wolf is leading us around in circles.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

So cemetery, bar, apartments (to finish seaching) and recycle centre left on the map right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Ok we have been there never mind sorry, it wasn't on the list

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I'm not around much today or tonight cos of a staff party.
    I think we should try the police station wasn't that locked previously and now we have keys?

It makes no sense that I could be a wolf. If I was, considering Angus is confirmed wolf, there's no way I'd be voting for him last night. I'd have other choices that would have saved us both.

We already discuss my breadcrumbs about being seer. As I stated before I was trying to draw a munch because I'm vanilla. Someone (Tegan?) suggested I could be a wolf seer. A bit silly but not impossible I suppose. I'd argue that I'm not a wolf, supported by my actions on Angus and also not a wolf seer.

If I was sk I would not be trying to draw a munch by leaving breadcrumbs or setting up a role reveal etc.

Yeah I voted Nigel, ****ed that up for sure. Can't help that.

I think Tegan is trying to run a train on me as she tried last night,probably to try save Angus. Tonight, she's trying to use the close vote last night as means to rerun that train. For that reason, I'm voting tegan as my most suspicious villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    What about Jims bait shop, possible torch place?

We've lost the character that can use items though? :(

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    We've lost the character that can use items though? :(

Ya but surely all this walking around isn't for nothing?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

The group noticed that with the fog being raised it was noticeably brighter for most of the day, however the light was starting to dim slightly. The sun must have been setting. The knew they would have time for 1 more location definitely and possibly 2 depending on the choices they made and how quickly they made them. Time was starting to wane against them

Finish exploring the apartments is my choice.

Was there much left there.

Id say bar myself?

Come on lads rapid vote

To get 2 locations in let's go lightbulb obvious reason it's next door then either bar or back to finish apartments

• Advertisement

bar

Have we not been there this is all confusing the **** outta me if we havent then I'd say go for it

No one wants to listen I'll play my own game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I think we should try the police station wasn't that locked previously and now we have keys?

It makes no sense that I could be a wolf. If I was, considering Angus is confirmed wolf, there's no way I'd be voting for him last night. I'd have other choices that would have saved us both.

We already discuss my breadcrumbs about being seer. As I stated before I was trying to draw a munch because I'm vanilla. Someone (Tegan?) suggested I could be a wolf seer. A bit silly but not impossible I suppose. I'd argue that I'm not a wolf, supported by my actions on Angus and also not a wolf seer.

If I was sk I would not be trying to draw a munch by leaving breadcrumbs or setting up a role reveal etc.

I think Tegan is trying to run a train on me as she tried last night,probably to try save Angus. Tonight, she's trying to use the close vote last night as means to rerun that train. For that reason, I'm voting tegan as my most suspicious villager

It's not just the Nigel vote. I voted Nigel too. It's doing it twice and saying you were voting one way on thread twice and then going another way with your actual vote both times.

As for trying to run a train...haven't heard that used in relation to WW before but I'm pretty sure that I'm not doing that. I haven't even voted for you. I know I need to look elsewhere and that I might be in a tunnel but everytime you respond it feels off to me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Well my FFA well and truly did stink but only because it was sh!t, sorry guys :o

I have absolutely no idea what’s going on with any of the room stuff or anything else going on but I really have to pull the finger out with how many villagers have died.

I was looking over the lynch results one of you posted and going back through Angus and Phils interactions with others and I’ve a few things I want to look into further. I’ll post my findings after, hopefully they’ll be better than yesterday’s :eek:

I would have said ( in hindsight ) we should have elected someone to type in the directions but it would seem to be a free for all so stuff it, bar

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Liam WW wrote: »
    bar

The group will explore the bar. It will take them 2 hours to get there. which in this game, means 1 hour. I'll see you between 7 and half7, depending on when I get my next break :)

Rikand wrote: »
    Silent-Hill-Map.jpg

for reference

We've been
    Bait shop
    Church
    Police Station locked
    Bible Shop
    Lights R Us
    Heavens Night
    Amusement Arcade
    Boat Shop
    Medical Centre
    Apartments only part explored
    Hotel Car Park
    School

Anymore?

Btw where would you likely find a broken torch needing a bulb, maybe the recycling centre?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Updated for hotel boats and warehouse

Name | Found|
    Heavens Night | Roman Puzzle |
    Church| Map on noticeboard |
    Brookes Books and Bible |Nothing but poem and cult history |
    Lights R Us | lightbulb for a torch|
    SH Police Station | Door locked need to find keys or something to open lock |
    Elementary School | Sound of radio inside|
    Principal's office |Keys |
    Science Lab | Empty |
    Classroom 3 | Hangman on board |
    Toilets | empty spray paint graffiti Colin was here |
    Auditorium | Radio|Used keys to open door|
    Classroom 1 | Rhyme puzzle| ans Silent Hill |
    Secretay's office |keys|
    gymnasium | Empty |
    Classroom 2 | Empty |
    Med centre ||
    Pharmacy |used needles|
    Storeroom 2 |empty|
    Janitor's office | door to another room light not working| need to search when we have torch
    Surgery | Severed arm| Could be handy:)
    Employee Staffroom | couches, a pool table and a broken TV
    Cafeteria | food |
    GP Office 2 | Empty
    GP office 1 | Empty |
    Classroom 2 | Empty| Someone in the group said, "its a bloody medical centre. There's gotta be something of use in here." "Maybe we just havent looked in the right places yet" said another.
    X Ray room | Empty |
    Ward 2 | Empty | 2 vacant uncomfortable looking beds
    visitor waiting room | Empty | The was full of beautiful plush chairs and couches. Now this was luxury! There was a games room, pool tables and other forms of entertainment. Best of all, there was a padlock on the door should they need to bolt themselves in. This was definitely a "SAFE" place for the group should they need to find one later on.
    A and E | first aid kit |
    Shower and Jacks | Empty
    Ward 1 | 2 occupied beds An irish teenager and a german senior citizen. You try to talk to the german first, but he just glares at you so you talk to the teenager instead who says :: I can’t tell if its day or nite nemore. I feel like ive bn waitn 4 hrs. I tink the German tourist in the nxt bed sed he didnt no wat time I got ere wen I asked him. He doesnt say much. I wonder wat time it is. Solve the puzzle. You have 3 guesses for today to solve it.|1 o' clock
    Andy's amusement emporium | Empty | faint ringing of bell towards water's edge then returned to med centre
    Hill View Apartments | |
    Managers office| They have found a set of keys. This is good news, they will be able to open all the apartment doors now |
    janiotr's | The janitors office also has the same set of keys |
    Store | Empty |
    Room 107 | The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 207 | “The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.” |
    Room 307 | “The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    B]Room 202 [/B]| “The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 101 |The group find a diary in room 101. In it is just one paragraph. "This blasted fog. I've been wandering this town for days trying to make me way to the boats, but i cant find it or where to go. This blasted fog. I'd go my right arm for it to go away for just one day."Nothing else of use is found here|
    Room 303 |“The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 102 |“The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 203 |“The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 304 | “The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room,nothing is found inside.”|
    Billy's boat hire ||
    Dock | the group noticed that there were several boats moored up outside the dock. They ventured to the boats thinking that they might be able to use them to get out of this awful place. Sadly there were no keys in any of them.|
    Office |Several sets of boat keys| The group have taken 3 of the keys and boarded the boats. No sooner had they fallen asleep, but they all woke up with a start. They were no longer in their boats, but had woken up in what looked like the Waiting Room of the medical centre.
    Hotel Car Park | |
    Car Park |The explored the car park anyway. One person saw something glinting on the ground. It was a set of keys.|
    Room 307 | “The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    B]GP office 1 [/B]| Empty |

Warehouse| |
    Warehouse |The Warehouse was wide open….. and empty inside from what they could tell. It was pitch dark and they really had no way of seeing their way around. Someone thought they could see something glinting on the floor, but when they moved towards it, their shadow blocked what tiny amount of light was coming in and they lost it. They decided to abandon their search. if only they had someway of seeing in the dark
    |
    BAR | |
    B][/B]| Empty |

Hotel Car Park | |
    Car Park |[/COLOR].|
    Room 307 | ”|

Hotel Car Park | |
    Car Park |T[/COLOR].|
    Room 307 | |

Hotel Car Park | |
    Car Park |[/COLOR].|
    Room 307 | |
    |||
    |||[/QUOTE]

• Advertisement

We've been
    Bait shop
    Church
    Police Station locked
    Bible Shop
    Lights R Us
    Heavens Night
    Amusement Arcade
    Boat Shop
    Medical Centre
    Apartments only part explored
    Hotel Car Park
    School
    Warehouse

Anymore?

Added warehouse

We originally came fro Bait shop dont know if we searched it, We need to finish searching apoartments. Go back to med centre and warehouse when we have light/torches as areas there hinted at. We have only used some of the boat keys and the faint bell sound near amusement arcade. we have radio in a pocket so could be handy for batteries

We originally came fro Bait shop dont know if we searched it, We need to finish searching apoartments. Go back to med centre and warehouse when we have light/torches as areas there hinted at. We have only used some of the boat keys and the faint bell sound near amusement arcade. we have radio in a pocket so could be handy for batteries

Which you'd need in a busted torch, whoever's left later I suggest we do the recycling centre on the off chance of a busted torch needing a bulb and batteries :)

Updated for hotel boats and warehouse

Name | Found|
    Heavens Night | Roman Puzzle | Solved 3709 Henry and Patrick
    Church| Map on noticeboard |
    Brookes Books and Bible |Nothing but poem and cult history |
    Lights R Us | lightbulb for a torch|
    SH Police Station | Door locked need to find keys or something to open lock |
    Elementary School | Sound of radio inside|
    Principal's office |Keys |
    Science Lab | Empty |
    Classroom 3 | Hangman on board |
    Toilets | empty spray paint graffiti Colin was here |
    Auditorium | Radio|Used keys to open door|
    Classroom 1 | Rhyme puzzle| ans Silent Hill |
    Secretay's office |keys|
    gymnasium | Empty |
    Classroom 2 | Empty |
    Med centre ||
    Pharmacy |used needles|
    Storeroom 2 |empty|
    Janitor's office | door to another room light not working| need to search when we have torch
    Surgery | Severed arm| Could be handy:)
    Employee Staffroom | couches, a pool table and a broken TV
    Cafeteria | food |
    GP Office 2 | Empty
    GP office 1 | Empty |
    Storeroom 2 | Empty| Someone in the group said, "its a bloody medical centre. There's gotta be something of use in here." "Maybe we just havent looked in the right places yet" said another.
    X Ray room | Empty |
    Ward 2 | Empty | 2 vacant uncomfortable looking beds
    visitor waiting room | Empty | The was full of beautiful plush chairs and couches. Now this was luxury! There was a games room, pool tables and other forms of entertainment. Best of all, there was a padlock on the door should they need to bolt themselves in. This was definitely a "SAFE" place for the group should they need to find one later on.
    A and E | first aid kit |
    Shower and Jacks | Empty
    Ward 1 | 2 occupied beds An irish teenager and a german senior citizen. You try to talk to the german first, but he just glares at you so you talk to the teenager instead who says :: I can’t tell if its day or nite nemore. I feel like ive bn waitn 4 hrs. I tink the German tourist in the nxt bed sed he didnt no wat time I got ere wen I asked him. He doesnt say much. I wonder wat time it is. Solve the puzzle. You have 3 guesses for today to solve it.|1 o' clock
    Andy's amusement emporium | Empty | faint ringing of bell towards water's edge then returned to med centre
    Hill View Apartments | |
    Managers office| They have found a set of keys. This is good news, they will be able to open all the apartment doors now |
    janitor's Office | The janitors office also has the same set of keys |
    Store | Empty |
    Room 107 | The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 207 | “The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.” |
    B]Room 202 [/B]| “The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 101 |The group find a diary in room 101. In it is just one paragraph. "This blasted fog. I've been wandering this town for days trying to make me way to the boats, but i cant find it or where to go. This blasted fog. I'd go my right arm for it to go away for just one day."Nothing else of use is found here|
    Room 303 |“The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 102 |“The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 203 |“The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 304 | “The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room,nothing is found inside.”|
    Billy's boat hire ||
    Dock | the group noticed that there were several boats moored up outside the dock. They ventured to the boats thinking that they might be able to use them to get out of this awful place. Sadly there were no keys in any of them.|
    Office |Several sets of boat keys| The group have taken 3 of the keys and boarded the boats. No sooner had they fallen asleep, but they all woke up with a start. They were no longer in their boats, but had woken up in what looked like the Waiting Room of the medical centre.
    Hotel Car Park | |
    Car Park |The explored the car park anyway. One person saw something glinting on the ground. It was a set of keys.|
    Warehouse| |
    Warehouse |The Warehouse was wide open….. and empty inside from what they could tell. It was pitch dark and they really had no way of seeing their way around. Someone thought they could see something glinting on the floor, but when they moved towards it, their shadow blocked what tiny amount of light was coming in and they lost it. They decided to abandon their search. if only they had someway of seeing in the dark
    |
    BAR | |
    B][/B]| Empty |

Hotel Car Park | |
    Car Park |[/COLOR].|
    Room 307 | ”|

Hotel Car Park | |
    Car Park |T[/COLOR].|
    Room 307 | |

Hotel Car Park | |
    Car Park |[/COLOR].|
    Room 307 | |
    |||
    |||[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

We did the bait shop
    Rikand wrote: »
    The group have arrived at Jim’s Bait Shop.

4b6768eb020cc2647b0a440322787c2b--swamp-theme-swamp-party.jpg

The gruesome discovery of their driver at the foot of the steps leading into the shop has disgusted everyone and nobody is feeling particularly brave or courageous right now. Some of the group decide to venture cautiously into Jim’s. As they step onto the decking, a chill wind blows through from within and they back away from Jims without entering. A scrap of paper blows through the door and hits one of the group in the face. As she tears it away and looks at it, it appears to be a shred of a map.

Silent-Hill-Day1-Map.jpg

At last a sign of civilisation. The group must decide where they are going to go next. The first person to write in bold a location on the map, will be the first place that the group will travel to. There’s only a certain amount of places the group can travel to in a single day. It should be discussed wisely

We did the bait shop

Though having said that no one went in apparently.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Please vote for Liam, he’s a Wolf

Though having said that no one went in apparently.

Dont think we searched it

Dont think we searched it

We went up the steps and chickened out, would we get a different result a 2nd time? Maybe, let's send Henry through the door to test it first. :D

Seriously, I'd say go recycling centre on the off chance of a busted torch.

We could do with a list and in some kind of order of where to go rather than crossing from side to side of town, or in Henry's case up and down stairs in an apartment block, enough to put you on my permanent lynch list, wolf or not!

• Advertisement

For tomorrow. Maybe, just an off the cuff thought, if we went to the recycling centre THEN the boatyard we'd find our selves back in the med centre again and save some time then getting to the apartments to conclude the search of them?

Advertisement