Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    For tomorrow. Maybe, just an off the cuff thought, if we went to the recycling centre THEN the boatyard we'd find our selves back in the med centre again and save some time then getting to the apartments to conclude the search of them?

May not work the same way and also travel time doesn't seem to reflect the distance on the map so probably easier to just head straight to apartment block to finish search.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Should medical centre be last port of call every day since it has a safe room?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

evening folks. whats the plan of attack? i see liam and henry have been going at each other today

i'm gonna analyse the wagonomics now, see what falls out

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

The group have arrived at Hill Street Blues Bar

This is a very typical looking cop bar run by members of the Silent Hill Police force. The group couldn’t imagine the religious zealots over in the church being too keen on a place like this in their fine town, but then again, Heaven’s Night was still open too…. The group found a set of keys lying around and took them with them.

Please bold the next location you wish to visit. This will be the last stop of the day so make it count.

heavens night? the text seems to be hinting at it

• Advertisement

where was locked?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Should medical centre be last port of call every day since it has a safe room?

I don’t think the safe room did us any good last nite

Lucy WW wrote: »
    heavens night? the text seems to be hinting at it

I don’t think it was hinting there, just flavour IMO
    We also have a key we found in the car park

I’d say light bulb or recycling centre next

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Lynch 1

- Phil and Angus both joined the end of wagons on lynch one. Nobody from their side was in danger as it was between Conor or Patrick - both confirmed villagers. Easy to go along with consensus day1 as many others have too.
    - This makes me think the other two wolves were outlier votes as they would be the safest way to vote with those two going for the wagons.
    - Liam votes for Phil, Phil wasn’t in danger and makes Liam look good when Phil flips wolf.
    - Tegan single vote on Angus, apply same theory

Lynch 2

- Angus votes in another wagon
    - Phil votes for Liam
    - Liam votes for Phil, again neither in danger here but looks good if the other flips wolf.
    - Tegan forms Nigel wagon, Angus joins in on the end

Lynch 3
    - Tegan and Angus on Derry, would two wolves vote together twice?
    - Liam votes for Oisin, another outlier vote but Phils flipped wolf so he can lay low for now

Phil
    - Didn’t like Henry, threw shade over Henry sticking up for Isla and didn’t like him questioning him in the end
    - Spoke about the Patrick wagon halving and Said he felt better about Angus and Gertrude, Angus we know is bad but would he name two wolves together? I would guess not. He later leans good on both.
    - Said there was probably a wolf in the no lynch wagon and Conor wagon, he was the wolf in the Conor one.

Angus
    - Was between lynching me and Nigel on day2
    - FFAs Oisin, Derry and me. Oisin for no lynch, Derry for reasons someone else pointed out claiming he saw the seer hints too and me for kind of just being there
    - Says Nigel needed to look at me or Henry before looking at him

Liam
    - FFAd Phil, Patrick and Conor
    - Says Patrick uses typical wolf response
    - Questions Tegan for lying about prize
    - Said he thought he voted Conor day1 then says he’s voting for Henry but votes Phil both times
    - Has a heavy wolf lean on Henry

Tegan
    - Acknowledges Phils mess up with jumping the gun on decision making
    - Soft defence of this later when Phil is getting heat for it
    - Doesn’t like Conor jumping the gun but questions whether a wolf would do that. Suspicious of Patrick, Conor and Phil for not going with consensus
    - Votes for Angus as those three TWTBW
    - Suspicious of me, Clodagh and Orla for being low posters. Finds Henry/Phil dynamic strange
    - FFAs Nigel, Oisin and Henry. Votes Nigel. Questions Nigel for not replying to question about the riddle
    - Questions Angus over last minute switch to Nigel
    - Claims one time protection prize, easy to life and say you use it
    - Says she lied about protection and was really a one night tracker
    - Deeply suspicious of Derry, defends Liam in favour of voting Derry.

So from the above I’ve a harder time fitting Tegan into the narrative but nearly sure Liam is a wolf. I’ll look into more people but wanted to get this out there.

Mixture of facts and opinions where someone might see something I don’t

• Advertisement

so where was locked apert from the police station

Ehh apologies for the wall of text :o

i like recycling centre

Day 4: Automated Votals from #81 to #84

Tegan WW (1): Derry WW
    Henry WW (1): Liam WW
    Liam WW (1): Henry WW
    Not voting (6): Barbara WW, Emily WW, Gertrude WW, Lucy WW, Orla WW, Tegan WW

Phase ends in 1h40m.

recycling centre

Emily, when you take into account the timing of Liams vote last nite

8:11, He wasn’t on again until after 11. When he votes Angus has no votes. Then in 20 minutes he has three but Liam isn’t there to bail him out

Henry WW wrote: »
    Emily, when you take into account the timing of Liams vote last nite

8:11, He wasn’t on again until after 11. When he votes Angus has no votes. Then in 20 minutes he has three but Liam isn’t there to bail him out

Henry I actually believe you’re good from everything I’ve just read. Phil didn’t like you and Angus threw a bit of shade at me and you before he died and I know my alignment so it makes me believe you’re on the level.

I’ll be voting for Liam tonight

God I’ll be sick if I’m wrong about this again :pac:

Updated for bar
    Name | Found|
    Heavens Night | Roman Puzzle | Solved 3709 Henry and Patrick
    Church| Map on noticeboard |
    Brookes Books and Bible |Nothing but poem and cult history |
    Lights R Us | lightbulb for a torch|
    SH Police Station | Door locked need to find keys or something to open lock |
    Elementary School | Sound of radio inside|
    Principal's office |Keys |
    Science Lab | Empty |
    Classroom 3 | Hangman on board |
    Toilets | empty spray paint graffiti Colin was here |
    Auditorium | Radio|Used keys to open door| Radio pocketed for later use/batteries
    Classroom 1 | Rhyme puzzle| ans Silent Hill |
    Secretay's office |keys|
    gymnasium | Empty |
    Classroom 2 | Empty |
    Med centre ||
    Pharmacy |used needles|
    Storeroom 2 |empty|
    Janitor's office | door to another room light not working| need to search when we have torch
    Surgery | Severed arm| Could be handy:)
    Employee Staffroom | couches, a pool table and a broken TV
    Cafeteria | food |
    GP Office 2 | Empty
    GP office 1 | Empty |
    Storeroom 2 | Empty| Someone in the group said, "its a bloody medical centre. There's gotta be something of use in here." "Maybe we just havent looked in the right places yet" said another.
    X Ray room | Empty |
    Ward 2 | Empty | 2 vacant uncomfortable looking beds
    visitor waiting room | Empty | The was full of beautiful plush chairs and couches. Now this was luxury! There was a games room, pool tables and other forms of entertainment. Best of all, there was a padlock on the door should they need to bolt themselves in. This was definitely a "SAFE" place for the group should they need to find one later on.
    A and E | first aid kit |
    Shower and Jacks | Empty
    Ward 1 | 2 occupied beds An irish teenager and a german senior citizen. You try to talk to the german first, but he just glares at you so you talk to the teenager instead who says :: I can’t tell if its day or nite nemore. I feel like ive bn waitn 4 hrs. I tink the German tourist in the nxt bed sed he didnt no wat time I got ere wen I asked him. He doesnt say much. I wonder wat time it is. Solve the puzzle. You have 3 guesses for today to solve it.|1 o' clock
    Andy's amusement emporium | Empty | faint ringing of bell towards water's edge then returned to med centre
    Hill View Apartments | |
    Managers office| They have found a set of keys. This is good news, they will be able to open all the apartment doors now |
    janitor's Office | The janitors office also has the same set of keys |
    Store | Empty |
    Room 107 | The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 207 | “The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.” |
    Room 307 | “The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    B]Room 202 [/B]| “The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 101 |The group find a diary in room 101. In it is just one paragraph. "This blasted fog. I've been wandering this town for days trying to make me way to the boats, but i cant find it or where to go. This blasted fog. I'd go my right arm for it to go away for just one day."Nothing else of use is found here|
    Room 303 |“The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 102 |“The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 203 |“The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 304 | “The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room,nothing is found inside.”|
    Billy's boat hire ||
    Dock | the group noticed that there were several boats moored up outside the dock. They ventured to the boats thinking that they might be able to use them to get out of this awful place. Sadly there were no keys in any of them.|
    Office |Several sets of boat keys| The group have taken 3 of the keys and boarded the boats. No sooner had they fallen asleep, but they all woke up with a start. They were no longer in their boats, but had woken up in what looked like the Waiting Room of the medical centre.
    Hotel Car Park | |
    Car Park |The explored the car park anyway. One person saw something glinting on the ground. It was a set of keys.|
    Warehouse| |
    Warehouse |The Warehouse was wide open….. and empty inside from what they could tell. It was pitch dark and they really had no way of seeing their way around. Someone thought they could see something glinting on the floor, but when they moved towards it, their shadow blocked what tiny amount of light was coming in and they lost it. They decided to abandon their search. if only they had someway of seeing in the dark
    |
    BAR | |
    Bar |This is a very typical looking cop bar run by members of the Silent Hill Police force. The group couldn’t imagine the religious zealots over in the church being too keen on a place like this in their fine town, but then again, Heaven’s Night was still open too…. The group found a set of keys lying around and took them with them. | Is this a hint to go back to Heavens Night?

Hotel Car Park | |

|||
    |||

In for night now, just catching up. Trying to get read on Liam woeks independently, can be a bit antagonistic with people and riling up. Is he deliberately trying to get himself killed -jester guy? cant remember the roles name

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    recycling centre

The group will travel to the recycling centre. They will make it in time.

In for night now, just catching up. Trying to get read on Liam woeks independently, can be a bit antagonistic with people and riling up. Is he deliberately trying to get himself killed -jester guy? cant remember the roles name

I would definitely think Liam is not trying to get lynched

Well I am going to read back over all his posts, but first a cuppa and some pizza first dying for some grub

Well I am going to read back over all his posts, but first a cuppa and some pizza first dying for some grub

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a052781abfc927737493649b086d6cd8ce480be5e&rid=giphy.gif

gerty, what has you voting for barbara?

Low Posts as she pops in and out and is flying under radar and that is suspicious
    Who you voting for?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Going for Liamo best shot at the SK from my read on things

The group have arrived at Silent Hills Waste Disposal and Recycling centre

Balymount-1390859244.JPG

It seemed strange to have a recycling centre so close to the seafront, but they ventured inside anyway. The Disposal Centre was a dank dark foreboding place…. until someone found a light switch. When they turned it on, they realised there was nothing inside so out they went dejected. When they exited the building, they saw that Billy’s boat hire was right across the road. It wasn’t going to take any length of time to check it out. But then, the siren sounded and the world began to change....

They weren't going to have enough time to get over to Billy's. They went back into the recycling centre and tried to lock the door but they couldn't find the mechanism to close it. They turned off all the lights and retreated into the back of the centre hoping to ride it out till morning. Would any of them survive ? We'll have to wait and see....

Creepy!

• Advertisement

Low Posts as she pops in and out and is flying under radar and that is suspicious
    Who you voting for?

right now between tegan and henry.

Advertisement