Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Tegan on Liam as well? Any explanation there Tegan?
    You seem to have been against the idea all day

Yes I was. If he's a wolf I'll eat my hat but maybe now everyone else will pay attention to me about Derry and most likely now you.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Day 4: Automated Votals from #81 to #91

Liam WW (5): Henry WW, Emily WW, Orla WW, Barbara WW, Tegan WW
    Tegan WW (2): Derry WW, Lucy WW
    Barbara WW (1): Gertrude WW
    Henry WW (1): Liam WW

Phase ends

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Tegan on Liam as well? Any explanation there Tegan?
    You seem to have been against the idea all day

Oh this should be good

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a0c358066e0f8850ccc9d21e0ec6cce506a423a5c&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Sorry Henry just realised I read your comment wrong and thought it was meant for me lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Yes I was. If he's a wolf I'll eat my hat but maybe now everyone else will pay attention to me about Derry and most likely now you.

That makes no sense

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Oh this should be good

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a0c358066e0f8850ccc9d21e0ec6cce506a423a5c&rid=giphy.gif

that gif is hilarious.

where was liam all evening?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

That makes no sense

I expect I'll be dead in the morning so you wont need to worry about it.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I expect I'll be dead in the morning so you wont need to worry about it.

SK going to get you Teegs? :eek:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

SK going to get you Teegs? :eek:

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

It had been a very difficult decision for the towns people, but they knew there was evil amongst them and it had to be eradicated. This young lady was busy getting ready for a party and felt that surely her luck was due to change but it all went the other way quite drastically. The group gathered around Liam WW and beat them to death with a bin.

Liam WW was Eileen Galvin, a vanilla villager.

320-3200861_silent-hill-whos-your-favorite-character-in-silent.png

night actions are due by 8am

• Advertisement

Sorry for long chart here :o

Updated for recycling centre

Name | Found|
    Jim's Bait Shop| Partial Map discovered outside | Might need to look inside?
    Heavens Night | Roman Puzzle | Solved 3709 Henry and Patrick
    Church| Map on noticeboard |
    Brookes Books and Bible |Nothing but poem and cult history |
    Lights R Us | lightbulb for a torch|
    SH Police Station | Door locked need to find keys or something to open lock |
    Elementary School | Sound of radio inside|
    Principal's office |Keys |
    Science Lab | Empty |
    Classroom 3 | Hangman on board |
    Toilets | empty spray paint graffiti Colin was here |
    Auditorium | Radio|Used keys to open door| Radio pocketed for later use/batteries
    Classroom 1 | Rhyme puzzle| ans Silent Hill |
    Secretay's office |keys|
    gymnasium | Empty |
    Classroom 2 | Empty |
    Med centre ||
    Pharmacy |used needles|
    Storeroom 2 |empty|
    Janitor's office | door to another room light not working| need to search when we have torch
    Surgery | Severed arm| Could be handy:)
    Employee Staffroom | couches, a pool table and a broken TV
    Cafeteria | food |
    GP Office 2 | Empty
    GP office 1 | Empty |
    Storeroom 2 | Empty| Someone in the group said, "its a bloody medical centre. There's gotta be something of use in here." "Maybe we just havent looked in the right places yet" said another.
    X Ray room | Empty |
    Ward 2 | Empty | 2 vacant uncomfortable looking beds
    visitor waiting room | Empty | The was full of beautiful plush chairs and couches. Now this was luxury! There was a games room, pool tables and other forms of entertainment. Best of all, there was a padlock on the door should they need to bolt themselves in. This was definitely a "SAFE" place for the group should they need to find one later on.
    A and E | first aid kit |
    Shower and Jacks | Empty
    Ward 1 | 2 occupied beds An irish teenager and a german senior citizen. You try to talk to the german first, but he just glares at you so you talk to the teenager instead who says :: I can’t tell if its day or nite nemore. I feel like ive bn waitn 4 hrs. I tink the German tourist in the nxt bed sed he didnt no wat time I got ere wen I asked him. He doesnt say much. I wonder wat time it is. Solve the puzzle. You have 3 guesses for today to solve it.|1 o' clock
    Andy's Amusement Emporium | Empty | faint ringing of bell towards water's edge then returned to med centre. This needs further investigation
    Hill View Apartments | |
    Managers office| They have found a set of keys. This is good news, they will be able to open all the apartment doors now |
    janitor's Office | The janitors office also has the same set of keys | Could indicate we need to split up maybe?
    Store | Empty |
    Room 107 | The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 207 | “The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.” |
    Room 307 | “The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    B]Room 202 [/B]| “The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 101 |The group find a diary in room 101. In it is just one paragraph. "This blasted fog. I've been wandering this town for days trying to make me way to the boats, but i cant find it or where to go. This blasted fog. I'd go my right arm for it to go away for just one day."Nothing else of use is found here| Could be important
    Room 303 |“The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 102 |“The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 203 |“The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room, nothing is found inside.”|
    Room 304 | “The door is unlocked, but upon investigation of the room,nothing is found inside.”|
    Billy's Boat Hire ||
    Dock | the group noticed that there were several boats moored up outside the dock. They ventured to the boats thinking that they might be able to use them to get out of this awful place. Sadly there were no keys in any of them.|
    Office |Several sets of boat keys| The group have taken 3 of the keys and boarded the boats. No sooner had they fallen asleep, but they all woke up with a start. They were no longer in their boats, but had woken up in what looked like the Waiting Room of the medical centre.| Do we need to check out rest of keys?
    Hotel Car Park | |
    Car Park |The explored the car park anyway. One person saw something glinting on the ground. It was a set of keys.|
    Warehouse| |
    Warehouse |The Warehouse was wide open….. and empty inside from what they could tell. It was pitch dark and they really had no way of seeing their way around. Someone thought they could see something glinting on the floor, but when they moved towards it, their shadow blocked what tiny amount of light was coming in and they lost it. They decided to abandon their search. if only they had someway of seeing in the dark Need to come back with light or torch?
    |
    BAR | |
    Bar |This is a very typical looking cop bar run by members of the Silent Hill Police force. The group couldn’t imagine the religious zealots over in the church being too keen on a place like this in their fine town, but then again, Heaven’s Night was still open too…. The group found a set of keys lying around and took them with them. | Is this a hint to go back to Heavens Night?

Silent Hills Waste Disposal and Recycling centre | a dank dark foreboding place…. until someone found a light switch. When they turned it on, they realised there was nothing inside so out they went dejected. They weren't going to have enough time to get over to Billy's. They went back into the recycling centre and tried to lock the door but they couldn't find the mechanism to close it. They turned off all the lights and retreated into the back of the centre hoping to ride it out till morning.| Are we supposed to find mechanism?

|||
    |||[/QUOTE]

F**k sorry Liam

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a3f853eddf48d2d49acbe69a0d75e31f13b9c67fe&rid=giphy.gif

Wow! speechless

Is it bad I laughed? Not funny ha ha but one of those times where if you don’t laugh you cry :o

Maybe a little funny ha ha that he was beaten to death with a bin

Is it bad I laughed? Not funny ha ha but one of those times where if you don’t laugh you cry :o

Rubbish ending

I thought it was funny too oops!:o:D
    Sorry Liam

I think this is updated correctly

Name 
    Status Role Notes 
    Barbara Alive
    Derry Alive
    Emily Alive
    Gertrude Alive
    Henry Alive
    Lucy Alive
    Orla Alive
    Tegan Alive

Liam DEAD VVThe group gathered around Liam WW and beat them to death with a bin. Pg 51
    Doris DEAD VVtook one in the knee and then one in the head. Pg 44
    Isla DEAD village Seer/Vigimpaled in the chest by a giant spear. Pg 44
    Oisin DEAD village item userset upon by a group of evil creatures Pg 44
    Nigel DEAD Seer a few people jumped on Nigel as he ran and crushed him to death. Pg 30
    Brendan DEAD VV the group of monsters who had snuck up behind him. They mounted Brendan, forcing him to the floor where they consumed him. P31
    Gabriel DEAD NRV impaled in the chest by a giant spear. Pg 17
    Riona DEAD VV They were set upon by a group of evil creatures Pg 17
    Clodagh DEAD Mason impaled in the chest by a giant spear. Pg 30
    Patrick DEAD Angel they were set upon by a group of evil creatures Pg 30
    Conor DEAD NRV strung up on the alter of the church pg 15

Angus DEAD Protector Wolf a group of them gathered up and beat him to within an inch of his life...... and then they killed him Pg 42
    Phil DEAD Wolf Roleblocker Phil WW took one in the knee and then one in the head. They were dead. Pg 33
    [/QUOTE]

I like my charts helps me cope with the fog

i had a chuckle as well. was watching american psycho last weekend. hilarious stuff.

So there are 8 of us left

Barbara WW
    Derry WW
    Emily WW
    Gertie WW
    Henry WW
    Lucy WW
    Orla WW
    Tegan WW

So I think its gotten to the stage where the wolves and in particular the SK need to start killing each other

With that in mind I'm Harry Mason, also the town mason, same as my daughter Heather Mason, aka Clodagh, her and I had a backroom.
    I've no way to prove any of this but my hope is that by doing this I'll narrow the pool they have to search for each other in. While I believe its best for them I know its best for us.

• Advertisement

So there are 8 of us left

Barbara WW
    Derry WW
    Emily WW
    Gertie WW
    Henry WW
    Lucy WW
    Orla WW
    Tegan WW

So I think its gotten to the stage where the wolves and in particular the SK need to start killing each other

With that in mind I'm Harry Mason, also the town mason, same as my daughter Heather Mason, aka Clodagh, her and I had a backroom.
    I've no way to prove any of this but my hope is that by doing this I'll narrow the pool they have to search for each other in. While I believe its best for them I know its best for us.

any special powers?

Rubbish ending

I thought it was funny too oops!:o:D
    Sorry Liam

I was full on convinced we had him caught red handed and Tegan was being cryptic because she knew the jig was up :o

I thought yes finally got my head in the game let’s do this!... My poor heart can’t take being wrong again

Every single one I’ve said was a wolf has been a villager.

Every. Single. One :eek:

Lucy WW wrote: »
    any special powers?

Nothing, just a BR together

Nothing, just a BR together

any good convo back there?

This game has me fried, would it be wrong to order ice cream?

Lucy WW wrote: »
    any good convo back there?

Not really she thought Phil and Patrick were good, Tegan was bad, thought someone else still alive was an RV, I disagreed

Nothing mind blowing, sorry

This game has me fried, would it be wrong to order ice cream?

Never! Bring me some I need to eat my feelings

And might I say. I am so glad I dont have to think about that damn Roman riddle. Sorry Rikand

I'm off to bed, I'll be back on tomorrow morning, see who makes it through the morning.
    We'll be down to six, very hard to see how the village wins this from here

• Advertisement

I'm off to bed, I'll be back on tomorrow morning, see who makes it through the morning.
    We'll be down to six, very hard to see how the village wins this from here

you can understand how it looks bad? nigel and liam?

will look at wagonomics. unless someone else wants to. highlighting different colors on boards is very annoying!

Advertisement