Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    gerty you sly dog! we knew you were the SK for 2 days i think

What gave me away lol

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I'll be happy to explain any mechanics and game stuff this evening when I get home but for today i better concentrate on a little bit of work lol

Rikand wrote: »
    I'll be happy to explain any mechanics and game stuff this evening when I get home but for today i better concentrate on a little bit of work lol

Its Friday take the day off. You've earned it!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

What gave me away lol

Some absolute insane detective work from us wolfs.

That and the peek, ok mainly the peek :D

Ahhhh a wolf seer lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Great game guys, sorry Liam, my bad, that lost it for us. I'd never have gotten Orla

If ya didnt have the peek would ye have known? I was trying to be subtle, still learning the game.

Hey Rikand if I had made final 5 what was my prize?

Brilliant game everyone and Doris thanks for your tables as I used them to make mine lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

If ya didnt have the peek would ye have known? I was trying to be subtle, still learning the game.

You weren't on my radar anyways, much we weren't really SK hunting as I wasn't even sure there was an SK untill a few days in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Good Game guys. Fair play wolves!

Great stuff Rikand, some amount of prep and effort in that game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Great game Rikand. Well played everyone!

Go Wolves!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

You would have left the game victorious and the remaining players would have battled on to decide which of them was going to win. Your win condition was separate from everyone elses

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

How come there were so many kills?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Mayhem

• Registered Users Posts: 16,874 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

That's only prob my 3rd time being a wolf, so much fun. Really wanted to come out and watch as they try in vain to lynch, shoot, SK me. It would have been glorious. Alas, a win is the main thing

Green&Red wrote: »
    How come there were so many kills?

There could have been more but Cybil never opted to fire her gun.

There was the extra kill day2 because the village picked a location that was too far away to reach before the siren hit

There was an extra kill last night because the group did not go to a safe place.

The group weren't safe n2 either, but they fortunately won a 50/50 rand.

As I said on day3, the team could always be killed from within.

The wolf vig and wolf team kill- the wolves were part of the group, so even in a safe place, they were still able to kill.

Neutral wasnt active till n2 when you reached the medical centre (I'll expand on this later)

Was brilliant! First time as SK LOVED IT!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Great game. Loved it.

I never fired my gun as each night I had a choice to peek or shoot.

I felt with an auto priest, a peek was the safer option. Had I died, and any of my peeks lived, I would have left enough breadcrumbs to lynch them.

Peeked Riona night 1, Angus night 2,

So it was Gertie who killed me?

• Advertisement

I figured it was you Isla given my D1 shenanigans

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Baggly wrote: »
    I figured it was you Isla given my D1 shenanigans

??

Any feedback on the game gang (things you liked, things you didnt like, things that were new and interesting), feel free to contribute that to our overall feedback for teh year here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057947162

If there was something you really liked about the game, your fellow players or something you did, please nominate it for the wolifes too! https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057947179

Isla WW wrote: »
    ??

Picking at you on D1.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Baggly wrote: »
    Picking at you on D1.

Ah I was happy that I didnt slip. Didnt think so many would back me up though

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fair play Rikand for running this one, I was absolutely useless due to RL stuff so apologies for that :(

I'm not sure if I will be able to mod or play much in the future, but shure I'll give it the old college try in January and see how it works out.

Who was who? Full list of roles and identities?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,874 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I was Lucy the incubus

I was Lucy the incubus

Had I not been munched I had peeked you

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Dont have the laptop to post the full roles list right now but backrooms should be open now

Advertisement