If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday Price Yamaha RN803D Black

Options
  • 29-11-2019 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi guys,

I'm very tempted to order this Yamaha RN803D stereo receiver from yourselves, what is the best Black Friday price you can do for this receiver? Is there any discount code currently available that can be applied?
    Thank you in advance.

Best Regards

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

intonas wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm very tempted to order this Yamaha RN803D stereo receiver from yourselves, what is the best Black Friday price you can do for this receiver? Is there any discount code currently available that can be applied?
    Thank you in advance.

Best Regards
    Hi Intonas.

Thanks for the post.

Current price on the RN803 would be 599 Euro.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203489-yamaha-rn803d-black-network-stereo-receiver.aspx

We are out of stock at the minute on them but hop e to have more stock very soon.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 intonas

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for your quick reply. Peter Tyson offer same receiver with 3 year warranty, can you match or beat their offer?

Thanks.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for your quick reply. Peter Tyson offer same receiver with 3 year warranty, can you match or beat their offer?

Thanks.
    Hi Intonas.

Unfortunately PeterTyson do not ship to the South Of Ireland so I could not offer to beat their price.
    We are both priced at the same price of £499 sterling but with ourselves it would be the normal Yamaha 2 year warranty on this.

For price beats it must be a like for like deal and include delivery if it can not be collected locally.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/t-pricebeat.aspx

Hi Kenny,

My last question, is there any way code AMP50 can be applied to this Yamaha it's just £1 short to meet the criteria. There has to be some movement it's Black Friday after all.... :)

BTW Peter Tyson do ship to South Of Ireland, i've made an inquiry with them and it's around £20 per box. That gives extra one year warranty, but i would prefer dealing with Richer Sounds if we can make a deal.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Kenny,

My last question, is there any way code AMP50 can be applied to this Yamaha it's just £1 short to meet the criteria. There has to be some movement it's Black Friday after all.... :)

BTW Peter Tyson do ship to South Of Ireland, i've made an inquiry with them and it's around £20 per box. That gives extra one year warranty, but i would prefer dealing with Richer Sounds if we can make a deal.

Thank you in advance.
    Hi Intonas.

Not all items are included in our Black Friday deals and it is only on selected lines.

PeterTysons website states they do not delivery to the South Of Ireland
    Enter your post code to get a shipping estimate and view available delivery options. UK shipping only.

I just don't have any margin to play with on this product. 
    I cant add the AMP50 voucher as it does not fall with the price bracket for this code.

I don't want to lose the sale but I just don't have any moment on the price on the RN803 amp.
    Totally best price would be £489 delivered but again I currently have no stock of this product.

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,

Ok deal, i'll take your £489 delivered offer and I also want to add 6 year warranty. How do we proceed further with the order? Do you know when it will be back in stock (out for delivery). Should i order online and then get correction refunded?

Thank you.
    Tomas

Hi Kenny,

Ok deal, i'll take your £489 delivered offer and I also want to add 6 year warranty. How do we proceed further with the order? Do you know when it will be back in stock (out for delivery). Should i order online and then get correction refunded?

Thank you.
    Tomas
    Hi Intonas.

If you drop me over your contact number we can give you a call for some details.

I have been checking and I hope to have more stock arriving in with us mid next week.

Hi Kenny,

I was talking to Stephen from RS over the phone, he said that he'll pass all the info to you and that someone will contact me shortly.

Cheers.

Hi Kenny,

I was talking to Stephen from RS over the phone, he said that he'll pass all the info to you and that someone will contact me shortly.

Cheers.
    Hi Intonas.

Stephen did pass over your details to me and I will have your order processed before the end of the day.

Once the order is placed onto our system you will get a little confirmation email.

Thanks for the order.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.