Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deerpark tallaght

Options
  • 29-11-2019 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭

We are looking at buying a house in the Deerpark estate Tallaght area. What is it like ? Is it rough is it safe ? We seen a few articles online about it and it looks a bit rough . Anyone live in the area got any feedback on what its like . Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭tabbey

Jake5991 wrote: »
    We are looking at buying an estate in the deerpark tallaght area.

You want to buy an estate? In Tallaght? Are you a vulture fund?

What is wrong with a country estate? you could do all the hunting, shooting and fishing etc, there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,470 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

I don't live there but relatively nearby.

It's not the best but not the worst either. I know they have had lots of issues at the Marlfield Mall with robberies and the Spar having to close but the Kiltipper pub is a grand spot.

Not sure if it's mostly council/rented but I think it's all apartments or duplexs.

Advertisement