If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lg oled e9 55" £400 0ff?

Options
  • 29-11-2019 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

Hi guys just wondering will you have a discount off the lg e9 oled. 
    the uk has a huge amount of retailers offering it?
    cramptonandmoore.co.uk
    reliantdirect.co.uk
    petertyson.co.uk

currys.co.uk  and john lewis will price match.
    will there be a code for richersounds to get this tv or must we call and price match?
    thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

bazery wrote: »
    cramptonandmoore.co.uk
    reliantdirect.co.uk
    petertyson.co.uk

will there be a code for richersounds to get this tv or must we call and price match?
    thanks
    Hi Bazey.

We have checked pretty much all of those companies and they will not delivery the TV to Northern or Southern ireland.

For our price beat it must be a like for like deal and include a 5 or 6 year guarantee and MUST include delivery if it can not be collected locally.

Because of this we can not offer to beat that price at this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭bazery

cramptonandmoore.co.uk
    reliantdirect.co.uk
    petertyson.co.uk

thanks
    Hi Bazey.

We have checked pretty much all of those companies and they will not delivery the TV to Northern or Southern ireland.

For our price beat it must be a like for like deal and include a 5 or 6 year guarantee and MUST include delivery if it can not be collected locally.

Because of this we can not offer to beat that price at this time.
    hughes.co.uk ship to northern ireland for free and offer 5 years warranty. i was just in contact with them via their live chat. postcode [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BT36 4PX[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 21 teamddr

Just bought a 55 e9 for 1399 stg in Ballymoney co Antrim

teamddr wrote: »
    Just bought a 55 e9 for  1399 stg in Ballymoney co Antrim
    what store?
    edit: I found it. hopefully richersounds will price match now.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 teamddr

what store?

Basil knipe

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys, we have checked this out and we are happy to sell our remaining stocks at the £1399 price point but we have a very finite amount of stock available at this price - physically at the moment we have 2 units remaining and our main warehouse is virtually cleared of these.

Happy to do it for Bazery ( I'll PM YA Bazery)  and apply our £20 Price beat as well - leaving the 55E9 at £1379 - that leaves us with one free unit as we cannot guarantee further stocks at the moment.. ( I have just checked stocks with our distributor :eek:)

However we have bundles of the LG OLED 55C9 and we are happy to set up a dedicated Boardie code to reduce the 55C9 to £1249 / €1399 if that is of interest to you guys

Thanks for the info guys and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

However we have bundles of the LG OLED 55C9 and we are happy to set up a dedicated Boardie code to reduce the 55C9 to £1249 / €1399 if that is of interest to you guys

ATVB,

John Mc
    Hey John,

I'd definitely be interesting in that offer if you can do it. Thanks.

Guys, we have checked this out and we are happy to sell our remaining stocks at the £1399 price point but we have a very finite amount of stock available at this price - physically at the moment we have 2 units remaining and our main warehouse is virtually cleared of these.

Happy to do it for Bazery ( I'll PM YA Bazery)  and apply our £20 Price beat as well - leaving the 55E9 at £1379 - that leaves us with one free unit as we cannot guarantee further stocks at the moment.. ( I have just checked stocks with our distributor :eek:)

ATVB,

John Mc
    unreal, I 100% want one 

ATVB,

John Mc
    unreal, I 100% want one 
    Bazery.

Happy to help :D

Just sent you a PM..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

KerranJast wrote: »

ATVB,

John Mc
    Hey John,

Hey KerranJast.

2nd One is yours.

Drop me your contact number in a PM and we give you a call sort out the order.

• Advertisement

...will get the IT boffins to set up codes ...

...Bear with us while we head down to the basement ..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Would love a boardsie code for the c9 for my father if it's going

OK Guys I woke the IT Boffins up and we have a Boardie code to reduce the 55C9 to just £1249 now - the code is BOARDS150£ ( The IT Guys don't have much imagination and is live now..

Please note that you can only use ONE voucher per product and that £150 discount cannot be used with any other offer,

I'll update you asap on the € code,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

...and €100 Boardie voucher for Euro Customers for the 55C9 to reduce it from €1499 to €1399 is also now live - again please not that only one voucher applies and this voucher cannot be used with any other promo / discount ;) 

Voucher code is:

BOARDS100€

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

KerranJast wrote: »

ATVB,

John Mc
    Hey John,

Hey KerranJast.

2nd One is yours.

Drop me your contact number in a PM and we give you a call sort out the order.
    Pm sent earlier and I put through order with John's Euro code there. Cheers lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Markjsca1

ATVB,

John Mc
    Did ya happen to find any other E9 down the back of the couch or anything? If so, I'd be all over it. Also happy to wait for delivery from main warehouse.

Buying a Tesla? Get free credits using my referral link https://www.tesla.com/en_ie/referral/mark65212

Guys,

we have just reduced the 55C9 to £1299 so we are changing the BOARDIE code to  ' BOARDIE50£ ' to hold the £1249 price for you guys..

May take a couple of minutes to update

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Zapy

I would also be interested if you found any more of those E9s for £1399 - Please count me in if any become available!

Zapy wrote: »
    I would also be interested if you found any more of those E9s for £1399 - Please count me in if any become available!
    Hey Zapy and Markjsca1.

Both are now sold and there will be no more stock at that price.

This was limited to what stock we had and its now gone.

Sorry we can't help any further with one of the E9 at that price.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.