If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best price for Sonos Amp?

Options
  • 29-11-2019 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭

With all your BF discounts applied, profit margins eroded and an overriding desire to satisfy a repeat customer what would be your very best price for a Sonos Amp? I've yet to gauge whether I can sneak this past my partner so just checking for now :)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

With all your BF discounts applied, profit margins eroded and an overriding desire to satisfy a repeat customer what would be your very best price for a Sonos Amp? I've yet to gauge whether I can sneak this past my partner so just checking for now :)
    Hey Darrenheaphy.

I could offer you one of the Sonos Amps for £555 delivered.

I can wrap it in black wrap for shipping and you can tell your partner you have started her Christmas shopping early ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.