Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London Bridge Incident - mod warning in OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,347 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

BDI wrote: »
    You reckon the British government could have killed one man to influence an election?

Maybe took him off the street, put a knife and fake vest on him and dropped him on one side of the bridge then had cops(secret agents) waiting on the other?

Nah, this is the British government. It’s not like it’s some backwater government in a country full of non whites.

Lol. Yeah sounds likely. He stabbed people in borough market prior to heading to London bridge btw. At least get it right.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

This thing in London today feels a bit too convenient. During an election. Just as the last attack on the same bridge where the last attack happened also during an election... Shenanigans afoot I reckon.

Is there an election in the Netherlands too ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Lol. Yeah sounds likely. He stabbed people in borough market prior to this btw. At least get it right.

Yeah but conspiracy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

And they want to let Lisa smith back into the country tomorrow , they should drop her off in Afghanistan on the way back .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Horrible, such a pointless waste of life for the poor victims of the attack, RIP. Oul Lisa Smith must be delighted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Horrible, such a pointless waste of life for the poor victims of the attack, RIP. Oul Lisa Smith must be delighted.

Oul?

She is still of child bearing age thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

dreamers75 wrote: »
    100+ stabbings in London this year, Muslims do all of them?

Or do we only comment on those?

The majority are little junkie asshole stabbing each other over turf wars.

Ms Dick announced a few moments ago that the attack started at Fishmonger's Hall and took police 5 minutes to arrive. Dick also said that 2 members of the public have died.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Triggered all the usual accounts.

Can’t imagine why.

Have a look at the re reg boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

NIMAN wrote: »
    Nonsense.
    So Boris organised it did he?

Boris to civil servant:quick, get me a guy who is happy to go on London Bridge, wave a knife around, stab a few people, and take two bullets to the head just to get me further ahead in the polls.
    Civil servant to Boris: yeaaahhh...about that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

Das Pint wrote: »
    Just part and parcel of life in Londanistan, isn't it?

According to their mayor it is.

Let's not forget that Corbyn doesn't want these attackers dead.

He didn't want Al Baghdadi dead.

He said it was a "tragedy" that Osama bin Laden was killed instead of arrested.

He frequently met Islamic jihadists throughout his career, and always sides with the UK's enemies.

Johnson needs to play this situation to his advantage. We cannot have Jeremy Corbyn in No. 10.

Guess what, I have a vote in England and I and everyone I k ow is voting for Corbyn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Warning the end of this video shows the shooting https://twitter.com/brightl36034096/status/1200462224675889152?s=21

This thing in London today feels a bit too convenient. During an election. Just as the last attack on the same bridge where the last attack happened also during an election... Shenanigans afoot I reckon.

Can you describe how you imagine this conspiracy you suspect took shape?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Mad the way anything happens in any situation and there’s a rash of experts on that exact topic on boards to enlighten us all.

Thank god these lunatics don’t have access to guns. Can you imagine how many more people would have been hurt or killed if he had something like an AR 15?

It's a huge concern they they will one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭wellwhynot

He knew he was going to die today. It was a suicide mission and the police did the right thing. I don’t think you have to be Inspector Clouseau to figure out the who and the why but we are not allowed to say it. No doubt mental health issues.

Mad the way anything happens in any situation and there’s a rash of experts on that exact topic on boards to enlighten us all.

I don’t see any experts or anyone claiming to be an expert. Where do you see these experts? And can you describe the conspiracy you imagine happened today on London Bridge?

The guy getting the knife off him. Also graphic at the end be warned
    https://twitter.com/imamofpeace/status/1200435690686668800?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

The guy getting the knife off him. Also graphic at the end be warned
    https://twitter.com/imamofpeace/status/1200435690686668800?s=21

Graphic, but also satisfying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,494 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Warning the end of this video shows the shooting https://twitter.com/brightl36034096/status/1200462224675889152?s=21

Very brave members of the public, fair play to them.

Hope the cops don't get in trouble for "executing" him effectively.

Graphic, but also satisfying

They absolutely did the right thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Das Reich

For those who think it's a False Flag.

It's also happened in the Hague tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

And similar expert's telling us look away there is nothing to see here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,696 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

wellwhynot wrote: »
    He knew he was going to die today. It was a suicide mission and the police did the right thing. I don’t think you have to be Inspector Clouseau to figure out the who and the why but we are not allowed to say it. No doubt mental health issues.

funnilly enough, I was thinking it may just have been a 'suicide by cop' mission

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭tigger123

For those who think it's a False Flag.

It's also happened in the Hague tonight

People who think it's a false flag are idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

Boggles wrote: »
    Very brave members of the public, fair play to them.

Hope the cops don't get in trouble for "executing" him effectively.

The cops will not get into trouble,they shot n unarmed Brazilian on a tube and got off. Will be interesting to see if he had a vest on or are the cops lying about that.

The cops will not get into trouble,they shot n unarmed Brazilian on a tube and got off. Will be interesting to see if he had a vest on or are the cops lying about that.

The vest is clearly visible in some of the pics. What do you think the cops should have done with a guy who had stabbed two people to death and was wrestling with people on the ground while wearing what looked like a suicide vest?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Terrorist shot dead. Delighted.

Advertisement