If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amp and speakers

Options
  • 29-11-2019 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering if my budget can stretch to the following:
    I have a turntable(Denon) and it's hooked up to some active speakers, but they are not really up to the task. I am no audiophile but would like a decent upgrade.
    What I am looking for is an amp and some bookshelf speakers. Ideally if the amp could have a way to talk to Spotify/bluetooth that would be great but the link to the turntable is key.

Budget is my limiting factor I have 250-300 only. Thanks and if you have any open box items I would consider that too.

Cheers

Cionn

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Cionn wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if my budget can stretch to the following:
    I have a turntable(Denon) and it's hooked up to some active speakers, but they are not really up to the task.  I am no audiophile but would like a decent upgrade.
    What I am  looking for is an amp and some bookshelf speakers.  Ideally if the amp could have a way to talk to Spotify/bluetooth  that would be great but the link to the turntable is key.

Budget is my limiting factor I have 250-300 only.  Thanks and if you have any open box items I would consider that too.

Cheers

Cionn
    Hey Cionn.

Thanks for the email.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you , its been madness today here at the Belfast store.

You could maybe have a look at the Yamaha RS202D retails at 229 Euro - We have clearance ones for 149 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-13675-yamaha-rs202d-clearance-black-black-dab-bluetooth-stereo-receiver.aspx

Pair it with the Fyne Audio F300 retailing at 169 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203654-fyne-audio-f300-black-black-ash-speakers-per-pair.aspx

I could also offer to ship free of charge and also throw in a few meters of speaker cable free of charge for you.

Let me know your thoughts.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.