If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony BRAVIA KD43XG8196BU

Options
  • 29-11-2019 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,437 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy.
    Tempted to buy this. Any similar offer or code to knock the price down abit?

All Eyes On Rafah

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Howdy.
    Hey TheValeyard.

Thanks for the post.

The 43GX8196 is currently priced at £519.00
    I could add voucher code TV20 to this one dropping it down to £499 including our VIP 6 year guarantee and I could also offer free shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,437 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Howdy.
    Hey TheValeyard.

Thanks for the post.

The 43GX8196 is currently priced at £519.00
    I could add voucher code TV20 to this one dropping it down to £499 including our VIP 6 year guarantee and I could also offer free shipping.
    Yeah I could give that a go.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Try code TV50 & see if you get 50 off :)

It does look like a good deal

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Originally posted by TheValeyard

Try code TV50 & see if you get 50 off :)

It does look like a good deal
    Ah didnt work! Thanks though. lol

All Eyes On Rafah

Hi Guys.

TV50 is not a voucher for the TV the OP was asking about and will not work against this TV.

If I had of been able to offer a better deal other than the TV20 I would have.

To avail of the TV20 code you would need to either order at full price on our site and I can then add the voucher manually at this end and refund back the £20 or you can drop us your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call for the order including the voucher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

TV50 is not a voucher for the TV the OP was asking about and will not work against this TV.

Sorry. We were joking. It does look like a good deal

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Sorry. We were joking. It does look like a good deal
    Hey Sleeper12.

No worries at all.

Just don't want other boards users thinking it might have been working and now its not. 
    Then I get 20 PM's asking me if I can still offer the TV50 that wasn't there in the first place.

Hey Sleeper12.

No worries at all.

Just don't want other boards users thinking it might have been working and now its not. 
    Then I get 20 PM's asking me if I can still offer the TV50 that wasn't there in the first place.

It's okay, he can give me 50 euro towards it :D

All Eyes On Rafah

Hey Sleeper12.

No worries at all.

It's okay, he can give me 50 euro towards it :D
    :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.