Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas sun for solo traveller

Options
  • 29-11-2019 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

I've been looking online for a sun holiday over xmas on a budget but unsure where to go as a solo traveller. Somewhere relaxing and with a bit of life but not a party location.

Separate flights and airbnb accommodation to Gran Canaria and Costa del Sol are around €100-€200 and €300-€500 respectively.

I'm not familiar with these places and haven't been away at Christmas before.

Would be grateful for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭anne burnell

check out the los jameos playa hotel , in lanzarote, perfect spot for a solo traveler , hotel is fab as is the food and staff. check out the all inclusive deal. we have sayed here on numerous occaasions and have meet plenty of solo travelers, in fact Im thinking of staying an extra week on my own next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,951 ✭✭✭✭anewme

check out the los jameos playa hotel , in lanzarote, perfect spot for a solo traveler , hotel is fab as is the food and staff. check out the all inclusive deal. we have sayed here on numerous occaasions and have meet plenty of solo travelers, in fact Im thinking of staying an extra week on my own next year.

Have a friend who goes here all the time and loves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

A few threads on this over on the Independent & Youth Travel sub forum e.g.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057970564

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭ATC110

A friend has booked 17th to 27th December in Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote for €950 flights, accommodation and transfers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

If I were yo id probably go for a surfing camp in canaries.

• Advertisement
Advertisement