Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf around Cork

Options
  • 29-11-2019 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Would appreciate some advice.

I’ve a day off on Friday and gonna play golf around Cork, am looking for the course that would be in best condition at this time of year.

Anyone know how good Castlemartyr would be holding up? I fancy playing there if I get a positive response.

I live near Douglas GC and know its always in decent shape, but I’ve played there a lot this year...

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭paulos53

I am a member in Castlemartyr and played there this morning

There are some very soft spots in the rough but overall the course is in very good condition for the time of year. There are some drainage works in progress on holes 2 & 3 so just 16 holes are currently in play.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,257 ✭✭✭slingerz

We should nearly do a Cork branch of the Boards golf society!

Fota, Lee Valley, Douglas would all be good but it is December after all so can’t expect much.

I’d always like to get to a links if possible this time of year

Advertisement