Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CNS school Carrigtwohill

• 29-11-2019 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

what is the reputation of the community national school? they are currently in cabins behind the gaa sports field, but they say they will move into the new development soon with the other schools.

we want to switch or daughter to this school as it is non-denominational

are they comparable to the educate together schools? better or worse?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

murfilein wrote: »
    they say they will move into the new development soon

I've no idea of the quality of the school but I wouldn't hold my breath for the move. The community council couldn't get the funds to open a bag of Taytos....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

I've no idea of the quality of the school but I wouldn't hold my breath for the move. The community council couldn't get the funds to open a bag of Taytos....

The schools have Nothing to do with community council in carrigtwohill!!

Scoil cliodhna is run by the CETB, the new version of the old VEC

The planning for the new primary schools, 1 for scoil cliodhna, 1 for scoil Mhuire Naofa and the secondary school currently based near ballyseedy is on its third submission to planners, and will be the biggest campus ever built by the dept of education and costliest!

The planners have looked for further information from the dept and thus needs to be submitted back before the end of February

Scoil cliodhna has a great reputation so far, but realistically will be there for a few more years until the schools will be built

For general schools issue in carrigtwohill check "carrigtwohill schools community" on Facebook

Advertisement