If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Bundle

Options
  • 30-11-2019 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello,

I'm looking at buying 2 x Samsung TVs, model UE65RU7400 and a soundbar. I'm finding it difficult to justify the price difference between the Yamaha YAS 207 and the 209, but I'm leaning towards the 209 after reading complaints about a crossover issue with the 207 (is this fixed?). I also like the idea of Amazon multi room music coming coming to the 209. Any advice on the soundbar?

What would be the best € price you could offer on either bundle please for delivery to Dublin?

Thank you.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

seanels wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm looking at buying 2 x Samsung TVs, model UE65RU7400 and a soundbar. I'm finding it difficult to justify the price difference between the Yamaha YAS 207 and the 209, but I'm leaning towards the 209 after reading complaints about a crossover issue with the 207 (is this fixed?). I also like the idea of Amazon multi room music coming coming to the 209. Any advice on the soundbar?

What would be the best € price you could offer on either bundle please for delivery to Dublin?

Thank you.
    Hey Seanels.

Thanks for the post.

The current Euro pricing on the 65RU7400 is a good deal and sitting cheaper than our sterling retails.
    Priced at 769 Euro each delivered.

We haven't really had any issues with the 207 soundbar ourselves and it has been very popular.
    The 209 does improve on the 207 and does have the extra feature like Alexa and compatible with HDCP2.3.
    There is very little movement on the 209 but I could squeeze it down to 369 Euro

The YAS207 coming in at 269 Euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 seanels

Hello,

Thank you.
    Hey Seanels.

Thanks for the post.

The current Euro pricing on the 65RU7400 is a good deal and sitting cheaper than our sterling retails.

We haven't really had any issues with the 207 soundbar ourselves and it has been very popular.
    The 209 does improve on the 207 and does have the extra feature like Alexa and compatible with HDCP2.3.
    There is very little movement on the 209 but I could squeeze it down to 369 Euro

Thanks for the quick response. A friend and I thought we might save by grouping up to order the TVs together, so we'll order separately in that case. I'll go with the YAS207 and add a Sanus Soundbar bracket, thanks for the advice!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hello,

Thank you.
    Hey Seanels.

Thanks for the post.

Thanks for the quick response. A friend and I thought we might save by grouping up to order the TVs together, so we'll order separately in that case. I'll go with the YAS207 and add a Sanus Soundbar bracket, thanks for the advice!
    No problem Seanels.

I'll try and keep an eye out for your orders arriving into us but at the moment it just a sea of orders :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.