Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth earphones

Options
  • 30-11-2019 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am wondering could you recommend Bluetooth earphones with good enough batttery life and comfortable. Not too expensive. It would be used mainly to listen to audio books and Netflix.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Thabk you, am going to put in a order for these !!

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Picked up a pair of these myself a few weeks ago.

I have to second the opinion that for the money they are superb.

Nice comfortable fit and excellent sound quality. One gripe, the noise cancelling isn't great but then again I had no intention of paying over the €300 mark to get Bose quality noise cancelling.

very happy with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Can someone please explain to me how charging works with Bluetooth Earphones? X Ear-Phones has 3Hours Battery-life, so can I just not use them after 3 hours? If I left them plugged-in charging for 6 hours would that actually give me 6 hours Playback time or would it still just give me 3 hours Playback time?

Y Ear-Phones has 6Hours Battery-life, plus an additional 14 hours with in-house Charge, so does that effectively mean charging the thing for 20 hours straight will give you 20 straight-up Playback hours, or is it still gonna stop for some reason after the 6 hours is up? Am so confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Em.. If you have 3hrs battery life the battery will be dead after 3 hrs... Same as any other battery device ever...

What do you believe Bluetooth has to do with it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

Can someone please explain to me how charging works with Bluetooth Earphones? X Ear-Phones has 3Hours Battery-life, so can I just not use them after 3 hours? If I left them plugged-in charging for 6 hours would that actually give me 6 hours Playback time or would it still just give me 3 hours Playback time?

Y Ear-Phones has 6Hours Battery-life, plus an additional 14 hours with in-house Charge, so does that effectively mean charging the thing for 20 hours straight will give you 20 straight-up Playback hours, or is it still gonna stop for some reason after the 6 hours is up? Am so confused.

Of course, by that logic if you charge the device for 1 year then you will have a battery life of one year, but don't forget, with a longer charge the device will be a lot heavier.

Well then Bluetooth / Wireless connectivity or whatever is the common denominator is the most ridiculous stupidest thing ever.

Like OneDrive and feicing Cloud and Spotify and all those annoying shyte things. Funnily enough there still to this day isn't one right complete way to transfer everything over from old Laptop to new without getting more equipment or indeed bring/sort music files! :D:D

Why then do they have some poxy in-case Charging thing that ya leave the Ear-Phones charging that doesn't even make any sense, if yer still going to need to charge it again after a specific Battery-Life is up and it tells lies that it plays for 20 hours or whatever. What absolutely rubbish. Be a lot better off spending their time and resources on coming up with a way to charge the thing well and right in the first place, not getting involved in other pea-brained half-ar$ed sketchy ideas and notions. Poxy stupidity. Am so over technology and its uselessness.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,797 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Am so over technology and its uselessness.

Well if you are someone who doesn't know much about tech which it sounds like (no offense) you really need to do more research before buying tech. That's what Google is there for. I rarely buy any tech with checking out a review video or see what people say about it online along with a look at its specs.

This isn't the first peace of tech that has you annoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Well then Bluetooth / Wireless connectivity or whatever is the common denominator is the most ridiculous stupidest thing ever.

Like OneDrive and feicing Cloud and Spotify and all those annoying shyte things. Funnily enough there still to this day isn't one right complete way to transfer everything over from old Laptop to new without getting more equipment or indeed bring/sort music files! :D:D

Why then do they have some poxy in-case Charging thing that ya leave the Ear-Phones charging that doesn't even make any sense, if yer still going to need to charge it again after a specific Battery-Life is up and it tells lies that it plays for 20 hours or whatever. What absolutely rubbish. Be a lot better off spending their time and resources on coming up with a way to charge the thing well and right in the first place, not getting involved in other pea-brained half-ar$ed sketchy ideas and notions. Poxy stupidity. Am so over technology and its uselessness.

91sn32Q.jpg

What are all these new-fangled half-ditched things then proclaiming you get 20+ more hours of music if you're only ever going to get six hours out of the Battery-life anyway??
    How Now Brown Cow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement