Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone a disaster.

• 01-12-2019 10:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

Having been a customer of Vodafone broadband for several years I can truly say that recently I have encountered the worst ever customer service. They rang me about a month ago and offered to upgrade me to hi speed broadband and tried to sell me tv. They offered me a package to entice me and I said that I accepted. A tech would call me with an appointment ???? He never did. I rang them over a week ago and got the usual apologies and the rep advised that the order was lost. He proceeded to set up the order again and made an appointment for last Friday 10am to 3pm.
    I rang at 12.30 and got the usual We have a known technical fault in your are....This is constantly on voice over. I spoke to the rep and asked her what time the tech would call as I needed to leave the house. She assured me that he would call a half hour in advance but he was coming today. I took a day off work and waited until 3pm. I then rang Vodafone and spoke to a different Rep who advised me that they had the order but that No Tech would be calling to fit my broadband. Obviously annoyed I complained about the deplorable service. He then assured me that he would Confirm a date for installation and ring me back when he had done. I have still not heard from him.
    What should I do , I have waisted so much time on the phone and at this point I am totally frustrated by this deplorable service.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭dasilverfox

Agree, they're useless. I ordered my upgrade on the 5th nov, was due to be installed on the 15th. Numerous calls to Egypt so far, the installation will happen today I was told, then my order was stuck, we'll escalate this, someone will call in 24 hours, then 3 to 5 days. Checked Vodafone app on the 25th and discovered my order was cancelled. Called them again and now it's due for 6th dec installation. Have you got the equipment delivered yet? I haven't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

No I have had no deliveries and indeed no call back from the operator. I find this appalling and here am I staying with this shower. Why... because I am tied into a contract :mad:

Advertisement