Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Queen is dead...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mrtm17

Birneybau wrote: »

Heard shes dead a few times ton8ghtðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 18,483 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Have fallen out of love with Mozza but the album will always be one of my favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Just to reassure you, the Queen is not dead. It was a humorous intro into a thread which seems to have been taken a bit too literally by one or two readers, and a newspaper.

You registered a new account to reply to this thread? Jeez, the claims of internet addiction are understated if anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Queen Elizadeath?

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Mean Laqueefa

queen latifah ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

The queen of Sheba?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

We should invade them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

scaramouche scaramouche will you do the fandango

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,486 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

It's a great Smith's song tbf

Pity Morrissey is such a U C next Tuesday to reform them and make himself millions (5 years ago saw him live today, he was good but what I said)

We should invade them now.

Let me go clean my blunderbus first

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭20Wheel

Ho Lee shyte.

Wow.

Edit: nope, it's bullshyte.

Putin is a dictator. Putin should face justice at the Hague. All good Russians should work to depose Putin. Russias war in Ukraine is illegal and morally wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

There is speculation doing the rounds tonight. Maybe she is on her way to the pearly gates rather than arrived at them

20Wheel wrote: »
    Ho Lee shyte.

Wow.

Edit: nope, it's bullshyte.

Yep, she's gonna live forever. Now I ask u, who waaannnnnts to liiiiiiivvvvvveeeee foreveeeeeeeer?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Just read this. Holy fvck. When she does actually die the plans laid are just bonkers.
    Like nothing ever seen.
    This is beyond pageantry. It’s insane.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

Just read this. Holy fvck. When she does actually die the plans laid are just bonkers.
    Like nothing ever seen.
    This is beyond pageantry. It’s insane.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge

ha ha i was reading that earlier, it's insane....

Like what does difference does it make??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

mrmorgan wrote: »
    ha ha i was reading that earlier, it's insane....

Well it’s said by a few contributors within the piece. This won’t be just about her death. That entire country and many others will see it as the death of the union of the United Kingdom.

‘Many will look on and mourn not what we were but what we have become’

That article was written long before brexit but it predicted it almost. Especially the ugly backward racism it was all whipped up by.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

mrmorgan wrote: »
    What difference does it make?

The Queen is dead!

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

About 28 years too late *about*

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,591 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The album was released over a third of a century ago, so definitely not Current Affairs...

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement