Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this actually a deal? HP 24-f0034na €599

Options
  • 02-12-2019 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Starting home study and thought a PC might make more sense than replacing an old laptop as don't need portability.

The HP 24-f0034na 23.8" Intel Core i3 All in One PC is marked down in Curry's from €899 to €599.

I don't have enough computing knowledge to know if this is a real sale price or a most of the year price.

Can anyone advise?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭TuringBot47

Starting home study and thought a PC might make more sense than replacing an old laptop as don't need portability.

The HP 24-f0034na 23.8" Intel Core i3 All in One PC is marked down in Curry's from €899 to €599.

I don't have enough computing knowledge to know if this is a real sale price or a most of the year price.

Can anyone advise?

Down to €539 now... but I'm a power user so I'd never buy an "all in one".
    Probably just as hard/impossible to upgrade as a laptop, if one component breaks then the whole thing is down. Also it only has 4Gb of memory.

I bought a 2nd hand PC in adverts from this guy on adverts, here's an example of a solid fast PC ( Intel I7 with 8Gb ram) for €130 and you'd have plenty of cash left over for a screen, keyboard and mouse.

https://www.adverts.ie/desktops/dell-390-core-i7-2600-8gb-500gb-hdmi-wifi/19376807

That's if you have ruled out laptops completely.

Advertisement