Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why 365 online business banking is such a joke?

Options
  • 02-12-2019 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

First:

Why I can't just type receiver account number (IBAN) and sent payment after text verification? Currently if I need send 5 one time payments to 5 different people it is nightmare to do in 365 online. Now I need first add each payee separately, then activate it, transfer money and delete payee x 5 times. Who designed this system? We have 21 century and I feel like BOI is still in stone age

Second:

Why I can't see sender IBAN number? If someone send me money I should be able to see his IBAN if I need in future to send money to him.

It supposed to be business account so you should expect sending more payments than in in private banking and make this easier

Why opening hours in BOI are weird? Most companies works from 10am so maybe opening hours should be from 9:30 so I can go to bank before work?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Martin,

Thanks for reaching out to us on Boards.ie.

The necessary activation code by SMS is a security feature to protect all customer accounts. Please be assured we'll send on your views and comments mentioned within your post to our online development team. We'd like to let you know, we will be launching a new mobile app. This will be introduced to customers on a phased basis into 2020. We'll also have enhancements to our 365 Online site. More information on this here:

https://www.bankofireland.com/the-second-payment-services-directive/

Just in relation to sharing sender's account info, if the sender of the payment agrees for you to have their account information they can certainly share this independently with you.

Most of our branches have external lodgement facilities that are available 24/7. Using your Visa debit card you can lodge in cash or cheques outside branch hours. We've some information here on this that might interest you.

https://www.bankofireland.com/help-centre/faq/can-lodge-cash-another-persons-bank-ireland-account/

We hope the above information helps. Thanks again for sharing your feedback with us.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement