Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New account

Options
  • 02-12-2019 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    I opened a new account in branch on Friday, I was told Bic & Iban would be sent to me via text message. I have started a new job & need to give them these details. I’m currently also have I g problems with my mobile phone and have no network since Saturday so I’m unsure if I’ve been sent anything. Is their anyway to check?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear that you're having difficulties with your mobile phone and hope that you get that sorted soon. Most current account applications can take between 3-5 working days to complete. If the account opening team require further information/documentation they will email you advising this. We would recommend checking your emails for any updates, make sure you check your spam/junk folders as sometimes our emails get sent there.

When the account has been successfully opened we will send you a text message with your BIC and IBAN. If you're unable to receive text messages then you can certainly pop into your nearest branch to check on this. If you can access another phone, our account opening team are available on 1890354454.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement