Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodgement not showing

Options
  • 03-12-2019 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I made a lodgment to my bank of ireland account on friday morning 26/11/19 but the lodgement is still not showing in my account? I kept slip as proof. Usually payment goes into my account right away??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Obrlob,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today, it's nice to hear from you.

Lodgements made during banking hours will process on your account straight away. When you lodge cash to your account in a LATM in the evening it may take longer to credit or will process on the next banking day.

We're sorry to hear that your lodgement has not been credited yet. Could you send us a private message? We'd just like some more information on your lodgement and we'll link in with the branch to have this lodged.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement