Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG's desperate scramble to maintain power

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

So, no solution other than blame the Government.

My reply was in clear language. Maybe read it again instead of misrepresentation of what I said.

Rebuilding Ireland is only halfway through.

Most houses built this year since 2008.

Do you people with all the answers expect everyone who wants a house to have one overnight?

Where will it end?

Hi new poster, who are 'you people'?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Hi new poster, who are 'you people'?

Hi there.

You.

As in the sentence you people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭171170

Actually sad that you seek to have your opinion validated by making a personal swipe at others. Carry on though if it makes you feel good.

I intend to. Naturally, I'd much rather debate the topic with intelligent people, but unfortunately that isn't often possible on Boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Fg performance has been so bad, they have actually made FF electable again! I mean, is this some weird nightmare I am in, or is this reality?

• Advertisement

Those same people shoving about needing an election to replace the government are never the ones to offer any solutions. Just complaints like this.

solutions to which issue?

171170 wrote: »
    I intend to. Naturally, I'd much rather debate the topic with intelligent people, but unfortunately that isn't often possible on Boards.ie.

Ah so you feel as a great intellectual you are wasted here, which begs an obvious question.

Rebuilding Ireland is only halfway through.

Most houses built this year since 2008.

Do you people with all the answers expect everyone who wants a house to have one overnight?

Where will it end?

Ill tell you what Jingle, if they are giving away luxury apartments, to some lucky tax payers and layabouts. Ill tell you where I want it to end, affordable housing for all! This current situation is depraved, those paying for it all ripped off! FG trying to turn many of us into a nation of lifelong serfs, to their vulture fund etc masters. They have created an epic cluster**** and I cant wait to see where it all ends. With the model they want to use for housing, we now have three blacks holes, housing, health and take a read about the upcoming pension timebomb! If the politicians only think in five years cycles, or less, no wonder the place is fcuked!

they dont get a single vote from the welfare warriors, yet wont take any action. But theyll have the taxpayers they lied about representing, emigrating, massive commutes, living in garages etc!

Idbatterim wrote: »
    Fg performance has been so bad, they have actually made FF electable again! I mean, is this some weird nightmare I am in, or is this reality?

People just hate having to live within their means.

So FF will sort everyone’s overindulgence urges for them, hot tubs, ski holidays, foreign apartments, you name it.

Then we crash again.

And around we go.

Spoiled as a nation.

People just hate having to live within their means.

So FF will sort everyone’s overindulgence urges, hot tubs, ski holidays, foreign apartments, you name it.

Then we crash again.

And around we go.

Spoiled as a nation.

you know what? if the **** hits the fan again, might give the chance for some working taxpayers to not be ripped off on housing again for a while! Unlikely scenario, but say **** hits the fan again and there was a nama part 2, lets see the government via nama to try and sell of the stuff here for nothing again! LOL! they had their once in a generation chance to transfer huge wealth to their overlords and they took it. Id like to see that scenario pan out again. Of course I probably sound like some left wing loon! Nah, Ive run a company for over a decade... But I know lowlife scum when I see them and FG certainly fit the bill and this thread is about FG...

• Advertisement

Ill tell you what Jingle, if they are giving away luxury apartments, to some lucky tax payers and layabouts. Ill tell you where I want it to end, affordable housing for all! This current situation is depraved, those paying for it all ripped off! FG trying to turn many of us into a nation of lifelong serfs, to their vulture fund etc masters. They have created an epic cluster**** and I cant wait to see where it all ends. With the model they want to use for housing, we now have three blacks holes, housing, health and take a read about the upcoming pension timebomb! If the politicians only think in five years cycles, or less, no wonder the place is fcuked!

they dont get a single vote from the welfare warriors, yet wont take any action. But theyll have the taxpayers they lied about representing, emigrating, massive commutes, living in garages etc!

Has Regina Doherty not tried to address the pension time bomb by an automatic pension enrollment in 2022 for everyone??

What’s your issue with housing exactly?

And health is a mess and has been for 50 years.

You think FF who set up the HSE will come in and dismantle it?

Has Regina Doherty not tried to address the pension time bomb by an automatic pension enrollment in 2022 for everyone??

What’s your issue with housing exactly?

And health is a mess and has been for 50 years.

You think FF who set up the HSE will come in and dismantle it?

whats my issue with housing? free housing for some, rip off housing for many of the working poor. What a racket the entire scheme is. FF wont do **** about the blackhole HSE or any state body etc, that same way FG wont. Maybe Doherty has, its not just the pension, its the incredible amount of ad on freebies they throw at you once you hit pensionable age and over 70 in particular...

whats my issue with housing? free housing for some, rip off housing for many of the working poor. What a racket the entire scheme is. FF wont do **** about the blackhole HSE or any state body etc, that same way FG wont. Maybe Doherty has, its not just the pension, its the incredible amount of ad on freebies they throw at you once you hit pensionable age and over 70 in particular...

Let’s be honest you have a massive problem with people on social welfare yes?

Let’s be honest you have a massive problem with people on social welfare yes?

I have an issue with the worlds most outrageous welfare state yes. That robs from the poor to give to the idle! 50% marginal tax rate over E35,000 youll defend that too though :rolleyes:

sure they should scrap VAT and every other tax and let workers pay for everything, we arent far off it!

I have an issue with the worlds most outrageous welfare state yes. That robs from the poor to give to the idle! 50% marginal tax rate over E35,000 youll defend that too though :rolleyes:

sure they should scrap VAT and every other tax and let workers pay for everything, we arent far off it!

I’m on your side on this one.

But you rant about pensions, health and housing.

I’m just confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I see Simon Coveney was absent for the vote tonight. Didn't want to be seen beside the Taoiseach had it went badly?

Edit: He's in Israel

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Yet they are somehow still ahead in the polls? I think many on here are looking for the same thing, but there is no party that satisfies it.

I honestly don't even know if I'll vote next time, it's all the same with decisions based on what the media, social and traditional, dictates

Yet they are somehow still ahead in the polls? I think many on here are looking for the same thing, but there is no party that satisfies it.

I honestly don't even know if I'll vote next time, it's all the same with decisions based on what the media, social and traditional, dictates

oh yeah FF will be **** too BUT , BUT they might realise that they do nothing option, will lose you power, despite a booming economy, its the only glimmer I hope that I can cling too! Also seeing that varadkar fraud removed as taoiseach will be priceless...

oh yeah FF will be **** too BUT , BUT they might realise that they do nothing option, will lose you power, despite a booming economy, its the only glimmer I hope that I can cling too! Also seeing that varadkar fraud removed as taoiseach will be priceless...

Yet tomorrow will be ranting about the homeless and Eoghan Murphy.

Jaysus FF are the worst bunch of hypocrites but people are too young to remember around here.

........., its not just the pension, its the incredible amount of ad on freebies they throw at you once you hit pensionable age and over 70 in particular...

Look at your PRSI .......... the contributory pension isn't an incredible amount of freebies. Anyone getting it contributed and deserves it (the contributory pension and all the "trimmings")

• Advertisement
Advertisement