Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inequality of decision

Options
  • 03-12-2019 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I was recently removed from a werewolf game because i threatened to quit on thread. Fair enough, if that's in the rules then I should be removed i have no issue with that, the mods are doing their job.

My issue is the context that caused the issue. In my opinion i was singled out on thread due to my religious belief. I responded like that in order to remove the potential argument. However having had message in thread and privately from the mods running the game i decided to continue. I was then told i couldn't.

Fair enough.

However the religious bigotry was not dealt with which lets me believe favouritism of player exists. If i had said I am black, or I am gay or anything similar on thread and had the same response it would of been dealt with accordongly i feel. However as i stated my religious belief it was ignored.

This is not right and the person who caused me to make my statement should be removed too or I should be reinstated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

In game issues are dealt with after the completion of games. This matter will be reviewed when the game has been completed.

To protect the integrity of the game, we won't be revealing who did what or when until we have reviewed the situation further, at that time.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

OP has closed their account so I'll close this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement