Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jessica Yaniv refused service at gynaecologist's office

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Jesus Christ he's a man, stop refering to him as 'they'.

Women should have stood up to these freaks a long time ago but you were all too busy gushing over how stunning and brave Bruce Jenner was.

Bruce Jenner, Glamour woman of the year 2015...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Typical woman. I bet you even feel guilty for not accepting Yaniv as a woman?

I’ve been nothing but critical of Yaniv throughout this thread and feel no guilt whatsoever about that, so stop projecting your own issues onto me.

Me being a woman has absolutely nothing to do with it either, but the fact that you even mentioned it seriously weakens your argument.

Typical woman. I bet you even feel guilty for not accepting Yaniv as a woman.

And how in the name of Jaysus would you be disrespecting the trans 'community' by calling Yaniv a man (which he is)?

Explain that please.

You won't get far saying things like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You won't get far saying things like that.

New poster with 6 posts, I wouldn't even bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Jesus Christ he's a man, stop refering to him as 'they'.

Women should have stood up to these freaks a long time ago but you were all too busy gushing over how stunning and brave Bruce Jenner was.

The feminists have been shouting from the rooftops about this for ages now, but no one has been listening. At least 400 women have been banned from Twitter for misgendering or for stating that a woman is an adult human female. When women try to get together to discuss this, they are de-platformed or face aggressive protests from beardy woke bros.

Us men have an obligation to also step up and protect the sex based rights of our sisters, mothers and daughters.

• Advertisement

And how in the name of Jaysus would you be disrespecting the trans 'community' by calling Yaniv a man (which he is)?

Explain that please.

The fact that you even put the word community in inverted commas speaks for itself.
    I call people by the pronoun they prefer, it’s not a massive sacrifice to me and it’s not something that’s a big deal.
    I understand this can be a monumental issue for some people, but it’s not something I have any trouble with. If someone wants me to call him he, she or they, that’s no problem. That doesn’t make them immune to criticism, though.
    And I’m not going to suddenly change all of that because of someone like Yaniv.
    It’s really that simple.

It has everything to do with it. Being a woman you just mindlessly go along with whatever bs liberal trend is in the media.

I'll ask again, how does calling Yaniv 'he' affect other transgenders? All they linked together? If you insult one are they all offended?

Lol. Try harder hun.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭ingalway

Typical woman. I bet you even feel guilty for not accepting Yaniv as a woman?
    Enough of the women bashing thanks. I can't stand how Bruce Jenner and all the other men who feel like women are lauded and are feted as stunning and brave - sickening. Plenty of women are trying to fight this but if some men actually made a stand instead of blaming us for it it might actually help.

You still won't explain how calling Yaniv 'he' is affecting other people. So you really dislike him but you're so servile you won't dare call him what he is, a MAN. And why? Because being a man is wrong?

Only a woman could think like this.

giphy.gif

You still won't explain how calling Yaniv 'he' is affecting other people. So you really dislike him but you're so servile you won't dare call him what he is, a MAN. And why? Because being a man is wrong?

I don’t respect Yaniv, I do respect the Trans community. I address everyone in the pronoun they prefer and I’m not about to stop doing that just because of Yaniv.
    That doesn’t mean I condone or agree with any of their behaviour. It’s really not that hard to understand.

If you could drop the women bashing snide comments as well that would be fab.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Your question was answered , you don't like the answer you received suck it up that's life. What exactly do you think you will achieve by badgering another poster? Doubt it will end well tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,642 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

SusieBlue wrote: »
    I don’t respect Yaniv, I do respect the Trans community. I address everyone in the pronoun they prefer and I’m not about to stop doing that just because of Yaniv.
    That doesn’t mean I condone or agree with any of their behaviour. It’s really not that hard to understand.

If you could drop the women bashing snide comments as well that would be fab.
    You will achieve nothing by engaging with a rereg troll. Just ignore them and their posts will be gone by morning.

osarusan wrote: »
    You will achieve nothing by engaging with a rereg troll. Just ignore them and their posts will be gone by morning.

I’m posting from my phone so I can’t see post count or join date, thanks for the heads up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,938 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Dante7 wrote: »
    The feminists have been shouting from the rooftops about this for ages now, but no one has been listening.

Why should they? If people ignore feminists about everything else, why would anyone suddenly start listening to them about this particular issue?

Dante7 wrote: »
    Us men have an obligation to also step up and protect the sex based rights of our sisters, mothers and daughters.

“Us” men? :pac:

I’ve never felt any such obligation to step up and protect any “sex based rights” of anyone, but that doesn’t mean I don’t endeavour to protect people I care about from idiots like this particular clown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

I got no answer. Just vague nonsense about protecting the 'trans community'. I suppose she can put it on Instagram later, get some likes for it.

Hope you enjoy your time here, I suspect it maybe short. ;-)

Better to burn out than fade away ;)

Burn out lol, gone with a mere breath like a small tea candle.

Nah women were gushing over Brucie a few years now they got to deal with freak men demanding to see the gynaecologist.

Its like when women complain about rape culture but still want a billion migrants to be imported into Europe 'cos I saw a sad picture on Facebook'.

You made your bed, now lie in it.

While I agree with you on the immigration thing you’ve an absolute terrible way of articulating your points.

Also “made your bed lie in it”... doesn’t achieve anything it just makes your argument weaker.

White knighting women on these matters won't help. You don't tell the battered woman 'yeah you're right, your husband is a good man who only hits you when he's stressed'.

No, you need to tell her the things she doesn't want to hear.

This isn’t 4chan, “white knighting”...

Enjoy your short stay on boards.

You can't kill an idea bub.

Tell that to Hitler ;)

Tell that to Hitler ;)

I bet Hitler is one of his heroes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭ingalway

Why should they? If people ignore feminists about everything else, why would anyone suddenly start listening to them about this particular issue?

“Us” men? :pac:

I’ve never felt any such obligation to step up and protect any “sex based rights” of anyone, but that doesn’t mean I don’t endeavour to protect people I care about from idiots like this particular clown.
    Of course you haven't, you are a man (if I'm allowed to presume that's how you were observed at birth). Most men have never needed to step up to protect their sex based rights because they have always been there and men generally don't need protection from women.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Nah women were gushing over Brucie a few years now they got to deal with freak men demanding to see the gynaecologist.

Its like when women complain about rape culture but still want a billion migrants to be imported into Europe 'cos I saw a sad picture on Facebook'.

You made your bed, now lie in it.

'Tis just the females of the species who want a "billion" migrants (AKA rapists) imported now is it, lol? Not a man alive who got on board with the whole migrant thing. Hmmm, seems legit.

You must spend a lot of time on social media yourself to rattle off such startling stats & facts. Yer like freakin' Rain Man with all yer stats & facts :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

White knighting women on these matters won't help. You don't tell the battered woman 'yeah you're right, your husband is a good man who only hits you when he's stressed'.

No, you need to tell her the things she doesn't want to hear.

Fcuk off child. The grown ups are talking.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Make me big man (and do it without crying to the mods like a bitch)

Oooh, we got a real tough guy on our hands here! :D

How are the 'asian' rape gangs working out in England for you?

Your daughter get culturally enriched yet?

The mask slips and we know exactly which sick bridge dweller it is :pac:

Oooh, we got a real tough guy on our hands here! :D

Beware the abusive PM,'s, it talks really tough there :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

I would not refer to this awful individual as she/her.

If someone is trans and has the treatment and gender reassignment procedure, I would use "her" and "she" and refer to her as a trans woman (not a woman, trans woman) but not this person with his creepy behaviour.

Why are you so indifferent to 'asians' raping and abusing English girls.

Do you hate your own people?

Who says I am? Why are you homophobic and racist? Get turned down by an Asian lad in the George once and bever got over it?

Any 'asians' gang rape your daughter today?

Is that what it takes to wake you up?

My daughters live in Dublin, dunno why you boring keep referring to this ****e, you really do need to up your game, maybe santy will give you some cop on for xmas :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,938 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

ingalway wrote: »
    Of course you haven't, you are a man (if I'm allowed to presume that's how you were observed at birth). Most men have never needed to step up to protect their sex based rights because they have always been there and men generally don't need protection from women.

You clearly missed the part where I said the “sex based rights” of anyone, whether they were male or female, and that has nothing to do with the fact that I’m a man, which is the point I was making to Dante with his declarations about “Us men” having an obligation to do anything. Any women I know are perfectly capable of defending themselves against a prick like Yanniv.

Women generally don’t need protecting from men either, let alone do they need the protection of the very same people everyone need protecting from.

Advertisement