Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jessica Yaniv refused service at gynaecologist's office

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

The complaints, made against mostly immigrant-owned aesthetic salons, were advanced due to some of the salon’s refusal to provide waxing services to Yaniv’s male scrotum.

Male scrotum :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,642 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Vexatious horrible get.
    Exactly the word that came to my mind too. Canada must have some version of the vexatious litigant law they could apply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

osarusan wrote: »
    Exactly the word that came to my mind too. Canada must have some version of the vexatious litigant law they could apply.

According to that article:
    "The Tribunals found that Yaniv’s gaggle of discrimination claims against the esthetic salons were “vexatious, calculated” and, in part, motivated by racial animus against persons from South Asia and the Sikh, Hindu, and Muslim faiths. "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

Nobody without female genitalia should be going anywhere for gynaecological treatment in any case.

If some trans-women keep going down the road of demanding to be treated as if they're biological women, there's going to be a backlash and all trans-gender people will suffer.

If there's any coherent trans community, they need to get rid of these extremists asap.

And countries that allow self-identification legal gender changes, without the need for any medical or psychological treatment, need to prohibit people with criminal convictions from changing their legal gender identity.

If you've raped a woman as a man, you don't get to change your legal gender identity to that of a woman ever.

States with gender change laws also need to draw a distinction in their laws between gender identity and biological sex, protecting spaces that biological women want or need to keep for themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭Winning_Stroke

States with gender change laws also need to draw a distinction in their laws between gender identity and biological sex, protecting spaces that biological women want or need to keep for themselves.

Pretty sure expressing that view is considered hateful bigotry now. Don't say it on Twitter!

• Advertisement

If you've raped a woman as a man, you don't get to change your legal gender identity to that of a woman ever.

I'm not saying I disagree with you, but why would you make that distinction?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

If there's any coherent trans community, they need to get rid of these extremists asap.

Yaniv is very overt, vocal añd objectionable as a personality but in reality they are along a continuum of transwomen. Thus in some ways they are not an extremist but rather the logical conclusion of self identity among many men who have a sexual paraphilia of not only imagining they are women, but also now due to political backing INSISTING that we all play along.

Im not talking about all transwomen but listen to this expert with 3 decades experience and a compassionate history of treating trans people

https://quillette.com/2019/11/06/what-is-autogynephilia-an-interview-with-dr-ray-blanchard/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Gynoid wrote: »
    Yaniv is very overt, vocal añd objectionable as a personality but in reality they are along a continuum of transwomen. Thus in some ways they are not an extremist but rather the logical conclusion of self identity among many men who have a sexual paraphilia of not only imagining they are women, but also now due to political backing INSISTING that we all play along.

Im not talking about all transwomen but listen to this expert with 3 decades experience and a compassionate history of treating trans people

https://quillette.com/2019/11/06/what-is-autogynephilia-an-interview-with-dr-ray-blanchard/

That’s an extremely interesting article. Thanks.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

Gynoid wrote: »

I'm happy to play along up to a point, but not when real women are hurt or threatened.

If the law was changed to say that Gender Recognition Certificates must include the phrase 'This Certificate is a legal recognition that [Name] is to be treated for certain purposes specified in law as a pretend-woman', I wonder if it would affect demand?

I'm not saying I disagree with you, but why would you make that distinction?

Why would I restrict people with serious criminal records from doing things that other people can do? Gee, I dunno... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

yourone: Go away from me
    also yourone: ....continues the demand while following the guy filming.....

https://twitter.com/TheRealKeean/status/1216885630182907904

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

Why would I restrict people with serious criminal records from doing things that other people can do? Gee, I dunno...

Yes. Why would you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

342yaw.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Made a great recovery there from using a mobile scooter thing - hopping around on ice and snow in high heel boots.
    Bleurgh.
    Assault charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

Would be great if he was sued for assault. Just like he is suing all those innocent people on his crusade.........

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Now everyone can have their own little Jessica.

0_CEN-TransvestiteBabyDoll-02.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,557 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

the resemblance is uncanny...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Would be great if he was sued for assault. Just like he is suing all those innocent people on his crusade.........

Good job Jessica is a woman and can’t really inflict serious injuries.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,304 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

And wouldn't you know it, jessica yaniv is back. This time they are suing the organizers of a beauty pageant who refused them entry due to their male genitalia. Poor Jessica, constantly being discriminated against, usually by people of Asian descent too, as is the case here once again. Strange

This contest is for kids as young as 6, teenagers and adults, and everyone changes together.

https://www.jccf.ca/yaniv-targets-beauty-pageant-in-new-discrimination-complaint/

• Site Banned Posts: 27 Incel In The Membrane

Meanwhile in Ireland we put a mental bloke who wants to rape and murder women into a female prison.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Wouldnt have put money on her winning the pageant either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

The state of they

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Wouldnt have put money on her winning the pageant either way.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

A very brave woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,460 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Can someone just get rid of this predatory ****er?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Can someone just get rid of this predatory ****er?

No, this is clearly progressive.

She's obviously just using her notoriety to draw attention to the absurdity of holding a beauty pageant in the middle of a global pandemic. She's a modern day Joan of Arc, willing to be burned at the stake on social media in order to do what is right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

She's obviously just using her notoriety to draw attention to the absurdity of holding a beauty pageant in the middle of a global pandemic. She's a modern day Joan of Arc, willing to be burned at the stake on social media in order to do what is right.

She must be able to see the future then. She applied to take part in May 2019. Apparently that was one of Joan of Arc’s talents also. Spooky.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Mules

She seems to be mad for attention.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Mules wrote: »
    She seems to be mad for attention.

There’s a ‘she’ involved too?!?

Advertisement