Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jessica Yaniv refused service at gynaecologist's office

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Reading the stuff about Yaniv and periods makes that South Park episode where Mr. Garrison is eagerly awaiting his first period appear scarily prescient. :eek: And in the same episode, Gerald asking where the trans-species toilets are. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Jessica Yaniv lives simply to cause trouble for people of various professions who are not qualified to meet her needs. She then runs to court shrieking about discrimination. When she’s gotten rid of her male genitalia, then she might be listened to and taken seriously. As it is, she’s doing transgender people no favours at all.

He’s not interested in getting rid of his male genitalia. He’s interested in transversing laws which prevent him from forcing young women to handle his male genitalia, by insisting that he be recognised as a woman. Interestingly enough you are facilitating him here by referring to him as she and her.
    He also has a menstruation fetish which he seeks to pursue without being charged with paedophilia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

In this thread, a Boards community manager states that it's official site policy that you have to refer to a trans person by their preferred pronoun.

Ah yes, we all remember it well.

Compelled speech is not a great way to persuade people but it is crucial to the gender ideologists dogma.

Policy capture 101.

Dante7 wrote: »
    Oger still supports Yaniv on the access to female only services stuff. Oger gave Yaniv the legal advice for the tribunal cases. Oger tweeted yesterday that Yaniv could have a need to see a gynaecologist. So it's fair to say that the main Trans activist in Canada supports a biological males right to access services that specially for females only.

https://twitter.com/MorganeOgerBC/status/1201992856107278336?s=19

Oger of course, is the one who got the a Vancouver Womens' refuge defunded because they rightly insisted no men would be allowed cross their door where beaten and raped women were seeking refuge.

splinter65 wrote: »
    He’s not interested in getting rid of his male genitalia. He’s interested in transversing laws which prevent him from forcing young women to handle his male genitalia, by insisting that he be recognised as a woman. Interestingly enough you are facilitating him here by referring to him as she and her.
    He also has a menstruation fetish which he seeks to pursue without being charged with paedophilia.

I think that I read where she’s on a waiting list to have the last male bits removed. Maybe this is her way of financing it?

She actually comes across as confused and unhappy.

I’m just trying to be PC by referring to the poor cratur as she/her.

• Advertisement

I think that I read where she’s on a waiting list to have the last male bits removed. Maybe this is her way of financing it?

She actually comes across as confused and unhappy.

I’m just trying to be PC by referring to the poor cratur as she/her.

Hasn't had any surgery. None, not a single procedure.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭wellwhynot

Yaniv is no more a woman than I am a polar bear. Putting on lipstick and a dress occasionally does not a woman make. My brain tells me it is a man but I am supposed to deny that and call Yaniv she/her. Black face is not acceptable so I don’t know why this is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

The Regime wrote: »
    Holy fcuk, the people who run Boards actually demand that we refer to this sad fcuk Yaniv as 'she'...

They are more mental than he is!

They seem to have relaxed a bit on this, i suppose they realise pandering to the whims of a minuscule minority isn't for the greater good, the people have spoken

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Holy fcuk, the people who run Boards actually demand that we refer to this sad fcuk Yaniv as 'she'...

They are more mental than he is!

If you don't think this is a beautiful woman you're a transphobe.

yaniv-780x390.png
    image safe

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

They seem to have relaxed a bit on this, i suppose they realise pandering to the whims of a minuscule minority isn't for the greater good, the people have spoken

Yeah, I can't see it being enforced a lot to be honest... I doubt even the mods agree with it. Lets hope common sense prevails.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

yaniv-780x390.png
    image safe

Nah I just don't consider a guy in a wig with lipstick a woman, maybe I 'm old fashioned. 'Have a dick you ain't a chick', simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭gw80

We need a war.
    A big one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I feel the whole point of these things is to get their name out there, ... and this thread is doing exactly that.
    First rule of the internet: Don't feed the troll.
    But that is exactly what we are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

yaniv-780x390.png
    image safe

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

• Registered Users Posts: 29,117 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

gw80 wrote: »
    We need a war.
    A big one.
    It's a slight overreaction to deal with one person half way round the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

That wasn't the demand. Specifically not:
    You are not being forced to refer to Yaniv as a woman, you are simply being asked not to refer to her or any other transgender woman as a man/he/his. Equally not to refer to a transgender man as a woman/she/her. This goes for all discussions about transgender people - either gender neutral or the gender they identify as is the preferable thing to use when posting

Not a ruling I agree with personally, but also not how some people on this thread - who definitely know better - are portraying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

splinter65 wrote: »

Just linking this again https://www.vancouverisawesome.com/2...s-activist-bc/, as it could look like allot of these accusations were unfounded but Jessica seems to fly very close to the sun when it comes to younger people.

Right, so if I call Yaniv 'he', some trans people will get upset? So how exactly does it affect individual transpeople if I call Yaniv a man?

What am I missing here?
    I think if you read that thread, Niamh specifically says that the policy isn't about Yaniv per se, but trans people in general, particularly those who use this site.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭TCM

it’s a psychologist he needs not a gynaecologist

No, not a psychologist but a psychiatrist.

I don't get why random trans people would be upset that we're calling him a man. Why would they care?

Yaniv aside and the biological rights and wrongs of it, can you imagine that a trans person who identifies as a woman might feel upset if people insisted on referring to them as a man?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,557 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

TCM wrote: »
    No, not a psychologist but a psychiatrist.

Billy is not a real transsexual. But he thinks he is. He tries to be.

He's tried to be a lot of things, I expect.

Yeah maybe. But I don't see how they would get offended over me calling Yaniv a man. Don't see how anyone tbh

The policy isn't about Yaniv per se - Niamh specifically made that point - but about trans people in general.
    You say that you can imagine how they might be upset and I suspect that's at the root of the policy.

Not a policy I agree with personally; I don't think Boards should be in the business of protecting people's feelings, and posters who antagonistically 'misgender' can be dealt with under the 'don't be a dick' rule.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,673 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Phoebas wrote: »
    The policy isn't about Yaniv per se - Niamh specifically made that point - but about trans people in general.
    You say that you can imagine how they might be upset and I suspect that's at the root of the policy.

Not a policy I agree with personally; I don't think Boards should be in the business of protecting people's feelings, and posters who antagonistically 'misgender' can be dealt with under the 'don't be a dick' rule.

And quite right too, in the circumstances. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

Women don't have penises. This person does.

Biology really is very simple.
    Asking me to refer to someone with a penis as a woman, is like asking me to state the earth is flat.

Yaniv liked this.
    Yaniv is not a parody account though.
    Yaniv is disgusting in real life behaviour but is useful in exposing the ridiculousness of gender ideology being transposed into law silently.

ELA4vddXsAAlTPJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭20Wheel

Suppose -e actually does get into the gynos office after it all.

Thats going to be one stumped gynecologist.

Ehhh....Good news... I find you to be free of any condition in any gynocology textbook ever. Lucky lady.

No return appointment needed. Doors over there.

Putin is a dictator. Putin should face justice at the Hague. All good Russians should work to depose Putin. Russias war in Ukraine is illegal and morally wrong.

emotional vagina!!! Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

I remember reading about this deranged nutter months ago, i can't believe he's at it again. How anyone actually takes him seriously is mind boggling. The worst thing is he's actually doing real damage to the trans community.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

emotional vagina!!! Brilliant.

Yep, absolutely love their second album.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,848 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Sounds like an alternate version of a Bo Burnham poem

"Me, with my strange choice of adjectives.
    You, with your muscular teeth and clockwise vagina spiritual uterus and emotional vagina"

Advertisement