Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jessica Yaniv refused service at gynaecologist's office

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

Oh the same people at it again, they want to burn the whole world down because their feelings have been hurt....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Yaniv_pool_request_645_836_75.jpg

I'll just leave this here so the noobie wokies know who's been singled out and why. It's not a reflection on boards members of any twist.

Canada has been completely f*cked up with the trans revolution. Banning parents? Thats actually scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

keano_afc wrote: »
    Canada has been completely f*cked up with the trans revolution. Banning parents? Thats actually scary.

It would be scary if it happened.
    But ask yourself, did it happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Phoebas wrote: »
    It would be scary if it happened.
    But ask yourself, did it happen?

It didn't happen last time but the scumbag has an application in for another try at getting the event started. The fact such an application could contain "parents and guardians will be prohibited from attending" and not set off any red flags and have the authorities investigating Yaniv with a fine tooth comb, is pretty scary to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭joseywhales

I just don't understand why people are this obsessed with sex and gender, isn't there more to life? like a lot more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Venom wrote: »
    It didn't happen last time but the scumbag has an application in for another try at getting the event started. The fact such an application could contain "parents and guardians will be prohibited from attending" and not set off any red flags and have the authorities investigating Yaniv with a fine tooth comb, is pretty scary to me.

It didn't happen and it won't happen.
    This guy/gal (delete as appropriate) is trolling and there's no shortage of people more than willing to be trolled.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Yaniv liked this.
    Yaniv is not a parody account though.
    Yaniv is disgusting in real life behaviour but is useful in exposing the ridiculousness of gender ideology being transposed into law silently.

ELA4vddXsAAlTPJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

I'm old so need to ask. Is this a real person posting this and actually meaning it or is it sarcasm??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭joseywhales

when they changed the meaning of "literally" we should have committed mass suicide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

I'm old so need to ask. Is this a real person posting this and actually meaning it or is it sarcasm??

It's real, welcome on board the crazy train.

I am born woman and have female bits so to speak, but I identify as male, therefore I feel I am entitled by a divine right of law to have the health of my prostate checked in case I develop an emotional cancer of said organ. But I am outraged by my human rights being trespassed by my GP who is refusing to give me a referral to a Consultant Urologist. Last year I identified as a Cat, and he refused to give me a referral to a Vet.
    :D

• Advertisement

I am born woman and have female bits so to speak, but I identify as male, therefore I feel I am entitled by a divine right of law to have the health of my prostate checked in case I develop an emotional cancer of said organ. But I am outraged by my human rights being trespassed by my GP who is refusing to give me a referral to a Consultant Urologist. Last year I identified as a Cat, and he refused to give me a referral to a Vet.
    :D

Is that you on your profile pic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Fracture wrote: »

I read it as a joke.

I read it as a joke.

I didn't, to me it sounds like the normal thinking of these far left nutters.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

WHAT? !

That wasn't sarcasm?

Do spiritual utereses shed their emotional lining monthly? Is this accompanied by literally real phantom cramps of non existent, excruciating intensity? If not, can I trade my physical bits for emotional ones.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

I didn't, to me it sounds like the normal thinking of these far left nutters.

Come on, “emotional vagina”? It’s a parody account.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,996 ✭✭✭Cordell

I believe if you have sex with someone's essence, you don't ever have to touch them, so genitals don't matter. If you do have to touch them, their personal identity and your willpower will temporarily transform their genitals to your liking. If not, you're probably transphobic.

Definitely a parody account :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

wellwhynot wrote: »
    Yaniv is no more a woman than I am a polar bear. Putting on lipstick and a dress occasionally does not a woman make.

A straight man who likes being a man, but also likes to dress up as a woman, is known as a transvestite.

A gay man who likes being a man, but also likes to dress up as a woman, is known as a drag queen.

People who were born a certain gender, but feel like they identify with the opposite gender more and wish to identify as that opposite gender are transgender.

People who were born a certain gender, but feel like they identify with the opposite gender more and wish to physically become that opposite gender are transsexual.

There's also gender fluid, but I'm honestly not sure what that means. Possibly identifying as a man on manly days and a woman on womanly days....or something.

Is this correct? WTF is Jessica Yanis then? :confused:

Come on, “emotional vagina”? It’s a parody account.

Your probably right, I wouldn't be shocked if it was real tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Is this correct? WTF is Jessica Yanis then? :confused:

Well legally, Yaniv is a "female" the same as any other female who is in possession of a female reproductive system apparently. It just shows how non sensical that system is. There is nothing female about Jessica

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Well legally, Yaniv is a "female" the same as any other female who is in possession of a female reproductive system apparently. It just shows how non sensical that system is. There is nothing female about Jessica

Legally female? Like, she changed her gender legally, without gender reassignment surgery or anything? You can do that?

Is that the basis of her indignance about being turned away from a gynaecologist's office?

Sorry for all the questions...I read Ricky Gervais' tweet, saw this thread and I'm genuinely stumped as to why someone without a vagina or uterus would have any need to visit a women's reproductive health facility and then get pissed off at being refused, given the fact they don't have any female reproductive parts, so to speak.

World appears to have gone crazy :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

The tweeter is a parody account.

But believe me, my own two eyes have popped out at non-parody accounts - indeed, official accounts of political parties/state orgs inc police, health, universities/publishers/LGBT orgs/state funded orgs here and in the UK, Canada, the US, Australia which would make you choke on your ham sandwich where the words and intent behind them are but 1% off that parody.

The point being, Yaniv himself liked it.

TRA's and the likes of Yaniv are doing terrible, terrible damage to people who genuinely have gender dysphoria and to transexuals and the former LGB orgs (now the alphabet soup) that have swept in behind this nonsense are doing even greater damage to LGB people.
    And that doesn't even touch on the eradication, not just damage of women's hard won sex based rights.

But, there is always hope - the more sunlight shone on previously hidden social policy capture the more opposition is growing.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭ingalway

I just don't understand why people are this obsessed with sex and gender, isn't there more to life? like a lot more
    Well women and girls are and should be very concerned. Men who self ID as women - no attempt at transition, just say they are female - have access to women's toilets, changing areas, sports (new world records are being set by trans 'women'), hospital wards, women's refuge, jails.
    Crimes committed by trans 'women' are recorded as female crimes, female sports scholarships going to trans 'women'. Women unable to publically discuss these topics without being vilified. Lesbians told they must accept 'women' with a penis as a lesbian or they are filthy tranaphobes. Lesbians not welcome at LGBT events unless they fully support male bodied lesbians.
    Women faught for many years to get sex based rights, they are exceptionally important. Women should not have to put men with at best dysphoria at worst dangerous predators before those rights.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Legally female? Like, she changed her gender legally, without gender reassignment surgery or anything? You can do that?

Is that the basis of her indignance about being turned away from a gynaecologist's office?

Sorry for all the questions...I read Ricky Gervais' tweet, saw this thread and I'm genuinely stumped as to why someone without a vagina or uterus would have any need to visit a women's reproductive health facility and then get pissed off at being refused, given the fact they don't have any female reproductive parts, so to speak.

World appears to have gone crazy :o

Yep.

Previously Yaniv brought a human rights violation case against several female aestheticians who refused to wax "her" testicles. These women offer services to other women only and of course that's what Yaniv is right? Luckily Yaniv lost that case but not before costing the women thousands in legal fees and causing some of them to lose their businesses. Yaniv seems to really want to force people to handle their genitals for some reason. I wonder what theyll get up to next.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭Markcheese

So is it all just a parody act , a "character " because he a ”comedian " ,or he really wants to be outraged?,

Either way it comes across as attention seeking.

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

Sir Oxman wrote: »

TRA's and the likes of Yaniv are doing terrible, terrible damage to people who genuinely have gender dysphoria and to transexuals and the former LGB orgs (now the alphabet soup) that have swept in behind this nonsense are doing even greater damage to LGB people.
    And that doesn't even touch on the eradication, not just damage of women's hard won sex based rights.

But, there is always hope - the more sunlight shone on previously hidden social policy capture the more opposition is growing.
    ingalway wrote: »
    Well women and girls are and should be very concerned. Men who self ID as women - no attempt at transition, just say they are female - have access to women's toilets, changing areas, sports (new world records are being set by trans 'women'), hospital wards, women's refuge, jails.
    Crimes committed by trans 'women' are recorded as female crimes, female sports scholarships going to trans 'women'. Women unable to publically discuss these topics without being vilified. Lesbians told they must accept 'women' with a penis as a lesbian or they are filthy tranaphobes. Lesbians not welcome at LGBT events unless they fully support male bodied lesbians.
    Women faught for many years to get sex based rights, they are exceptionally important. Women should not have to put men with at best dysphoria at worst dangerous predators before those rights.
    ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Yep.

Previously Yaniv brought a human rights violation case against several female aestheticians who refused to wax "her" testicles. These women offer services to other women only and of course that's what Yaniv is right? Luckily Yaniv lost that case but not before costing the women thousands in legal fees and causing some of them to lose their businesses. Yaniv seems to really want to force people to handle their genitals for some reason. I wonder what theyll get up to next.

I'm genuinely gobsmacked that people like this exist under the umbrella of the wonderful LGBT community, who have fought so hard for equality and tolerance.

How disgusting to trivialise and besmirch the hard-fought acceptance these people have fought and in some cases, died for.

I honestly had no idea that people could be so warped. Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

Creep - Radiohead

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I'm genuinely gobsmacked that people like this exist under the umbrella of the wonderful LGBT community, who have fought so hard for equality and tolerance.

How disgusting to trivialise and besmirch the hard-fought acceptance these people have fought and in some cases, died for.

Yaniv is a really dangerous person. They have a menstruation fetish, they used female bathrooms while dressed/presenting as a male and used the excuse that they were too embarrassed to change their pantyliners in the men’s bathrooms - Yaniv still has male genatalia so has no need to be using sanitary products whatsoever, yet wears them even so.

They also mused about whether it would be appropriate or not to physically demonstrate on a young unsupervised girl how to use a tampon, and in the end decided it would be ok because it would just be a couple of girls helping each other out.

I know I posted this already but it’s worth repeating because this persons true motive for what they are doing is frightening.
    They have little to no interest in trans rights from what I can see. They are deeply mentally disturbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭ingalway

The LGBT 'community' have not done themselves any favours in this. They will not allow any dissent or discussion on the topic, it's 100% "trans women are women, trans men are men" and this ultimately means that gay men and lesbians are not allowed to exclude trans people from their sexual preferences. It's complete madness. Stonewall UK are amongst the worst at this. It's Trans rights first and foremost.
    Same sex attraction has nothing to do with gender, it's homoSEXUAL not homoGENDER. The continual, intentional, interchanging of sex and gender, making them appear the same, has caused so many problems.
    Breakaway organisations are beginning to form, in UK there is now a group that represents LGB only. Transgender is not a sexual orientation and it was a big mistake by gay groups to try to represent them and all the other makey uppey gender narcissists.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Yaniv_pool_request_645_836_75.jpg

I'll just leave this here so the noobie wokies know who's been singled out and why. It's not a reflection on boards members of any twist.

Seems there is possibly a bigger and wider issue going on, there was an original event requested by an LGBT group (encompasse) that would have had "youth" ages of 12-24, with non parental supervision and mandatory waist down atire but top were optional

https://www.coastmountainnews.com/news/lgbtq-themed-swim-at-b-c-pool-cancelled-after-online-backlash/

It looks like Yaniv essentially requested the above in response to this original event being cancelled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Jesus Christ he's a man, stop refering to him as 'they'.

Women should have stood up to these freaks a long time ago but you were all too busy gushing over how stunning and brave Bruce Jenner was.

No I won’t, and not out of respect for them but out of respect for other trans people.
    The whole community doesn’t suddenly deserve to be disrespected just because of one assh*le.
    It doesn’t matter what gender Yaniv is - they are dangerous and shouldn’t have a public platform.

Advertisement