Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone Siro nothing but trouble and can't get away

• 04-12-2019 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Any help on the below would be appreciated.
    I switched from old reliable virgin media to vodafone recently and have had nothing but dropouts.
    I contacted there tech support so many times and they change this and thinker with that, one day they actually turned off my firewall and I didn't realise for 3 days.

Anyway I had my cooling off period extended for an extra week (Friday just gone) and again had serious issues over the weekend, called in Monday to cancel and have been advised I'm out if the cooling off period and have to pay the penalties or let them try fix the issue. New router been sent out.

Connection dropped nearly 40 times last night from 9 on and couldn't work due to it.

Any advice on my options?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

See what the new router does but you may have to bite the bullet on penalties if it's still an issue for you and you end up in Support hell for the length of the contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭gramo

is_that_so wrote: »
    See what the new router does but you may have to bite the bullet on penalties if it's still an issue for you and you end up in Support hell for the length of the contract.

I'm contacting ComReg now to see what they say. Surely all the logs of my complaints since install should go in my favour. The issue has been from day 1 and there tech guys dragged it out with try this try that. There incopidence dragged it out over my cooling off period

Advertisement