Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaping Shops Waterford

Options
  • 04-12-2019 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭

I've been searching for Innokin 4-Core coils for a while, i usually buy in Hale, but they have been out of stock 4 weeks now.

In the past I have tried the 2 vape shops in New Street and the one in Michael Street, but they only stocked the Plexus coil.

Are there any other Vaping business in the the city?

If not I'll order online, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Captain Peanuts McDrummie

I take it you've probably got the coils now, but there are two other vape shops in Waterford that come to mind if you want to try them in future. Crazy Vape is based on The Quay. They're a short walk from the AIB bank. Vapor Nation is another vape store in Lisduggan Shopping Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

Yeah i got the coils in Crazy Vape (happened to pass it at random), there actually way cheaper than Hale on coils. Hale lost my business.

Advertisement