Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

diy card...?

Options
  • 04-12-2019 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi there,
     recenty i have  gone through my second EasyPay card, the the quality of the card was very bad when compaired to my first one, which i  had for years and years.
    My question is can i  laminate the barcode section from my paper bill,  and use it  as i did with my Easypay card on a weekly basis.

many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi apophis32,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You likely could, as a bill stub can be used to make payments of non specific amounts between bills also (the payment does not have to be equal to the amount of the bill).

Or private message me your name, address and Electric Ireland account number to order a new card for you if you wish.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭apophis32

Hi apophis32,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You likely could, as a bill stub can be used to make payments of non specific amounts between bills also (the payment does not have to be equal to the amount of the bill).

Or private message me your name, address and Electric Ireland account number to order a new card for you if you wish.

Kind regards,
    Una

Hi Una,
    PM just sent this minute, again, many thanks : )

Advertisement