Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notes change

Options
  • 04-12-2019 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

If i go to a branch can i change my coins to notes? I have some coins like: 1,2,5,10,20,50 cents and 1,2 euros but i would like to change to notes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Oliver24,

Thanks for reaching out to us today, we hope you're keeping well.

You can certainly lodge coins into your account over the counter in a BOI branch. Please note that the coins must be separated into  individual denominations in money bags. You can pick up these money bags in your nearest branch.

We would advise double checking that your preferred branch is operating a cash service. You can check on this on the below link to our branch locator. This will also confirm the opening hours of our branches and the times for business customer coin service.

https://www.bankofireland.com/branch-locator/

I hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement