Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos black Friday price honour

Options
  • 04-12-2019 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

I reserved item reduced last week black friday but it was out of stock.
    Now I got text it in stock and double check and the price gone back to full price.
    Will argos honour my reservation at black Friday price?
    Save me a trip out.
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

Price while stocks last?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭bronkobilly

bought a tv in black friday deal one left went to collect it man came out with the tv box was after been open and re sealed i said i not taking that one he said i get another came out with another one i said i thought i was the last one he said we have loads of them. hold them back till after black friday is over and back up in price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

I reserved item reduced last week black friday but it was out of stock.
    Now I got text it in stock and double check and the price gone back to full price.
    Will argos honour my reservation at black Friday price?
    Save me a trip out.
    TIA

Fyi

This reservation relates to the item(s) only, not the price. The item(s) have not been paid for and the price you pay is the price valid in store when the goods are collected. This may result in the price being different, for example after a promotion that was valid at the time the goods were reserved has ended. Please take your reservation number to the store as you will need it to collect your item(s).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

bought a tv in black friday deal one left went to collect it man came out with the tv box was after been open and re sealed i said i not taking that one he said i get another came out with another one i said i thought i was the last one he said we have loads of them. hold them back till after black friday is over and back up in price

They're perfectly entitled to only decide to sell x amount of units at a reduced price... Unless you're getting a bait and switch scenario where you think you're buying cheap and are told that the price has increased at the till, there's nothing wrong with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

I ordered a ps4 game on black friday @ €50, but was out of stock and not due back into stock for 6 days.
    I checked the price before I went in to pay and collect and it was back to €75.
    I went to the helpdesk and showed my reservation number and before I could mention the price difference the staff member had changed the price to €50. This is not the first time I have found argos to be good at honouring prices. Just make sure you have a screenshot of the price you ordered at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It has been almost a week OP. Any update?

Advertisement