Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dirty talk or just plain dirty?!

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

Thanks for the advice. I am going to ask him tonight if we're exclusive and if the answer is yes happy days and if it's no then I'll walk away. If I have the reassurance that we're exclusive then I will trust him and will relax a lot more. I just don't think you should have that talk too early on. Then again as has been said, if you haven't had that talk you probably shouldn't be engaging in risky sex stuff. It's all a learning curve and dating is a tough game!

He’s definitely there for the sex and ur ticking all the boxes, ur not his usual type so he’s going belittle u as he no intention of staying long term .
    He wants the brunette with big boobs for sex while he’s waiting for little size 6 blonde to start a family with to come along

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

FFVII wrote: »
    FFS, if I was him I run a fecking mile!!!

Life to short to be dealing with whatever **** you have going on OP.

You need to cop on. Quick.

Not some 6 month soul searching sh1t...I mean quick.

+1

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

As the thread appears to have run its course, I'm going to lock this thread.

Thanks & grma all who posted.

Thread locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement