Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Administrative Officers 2019 in Revenue - Audit and Compliance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 GalwayGirl2020

Hi All. Has anyone heard anything? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Happy4

Nothing yet

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭3002

Hi All. Has anyone heard anything? :(

Don't think anyone has been notified yet. Hopefully by Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MW2020

No I have heard nothing yet either and also hoping we will hear this week. And wondering what the next stage will be if I get that far!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 OutForTender

MW2020 wrote: »
    No I have heard nothing yet either and also hoping we will hear this week. And wondering what the next stage will be if I get that far!

Next Stage would normally be supervised tests but considering the timeframe, they might just go with interviews. Maybe a presentation as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Anonire

Next stage is anyone's guess really. The last 2 competitions I've entered the supervised test have been before submission of the application form. My guess is that it will be an interview next to form the panel however it is only a guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 GalwayGirl2020

Thanks everyone :) I presume this panel then would be for September? I am under the assumption that we are too late for the March start date. Just guessing by the time they get people interviewed and a panel created and offers sent out and references/garda vetting checked it would be well into April if not May. Just wondering if anyone knows if last years panel got offered a start date of March 2020? Thank you Xx

Thanks everyone :) I presume this panel then would be for September? I am under the assumption that we are too late for the March start date. Just guessing by the time they get people interviewed and a panel created and offers sent out and references/garda vetting checked it would be well into April if not May. Just wondering if anyone knows if last years panel got offered a start date of March 2020? Thank you Xx

I can't see anyone starting in March from this campaign but march may only be an approximate date . It did say the panel would be valid for 1 year from when it was formed so I guess that gives us a chance for next march also.
    The external panel from last recruitment expired at the end of 2019 but there would be internal panels in place and transfer that may have been offered positions if they arose.

A new revenue campaign has gone live today for anyone that's interested. Ap tax nationwide

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Ollie321

Fingers crossed we get word tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭cornel08biz

Any news?

Any news?

Nope not my side. There is still a few hours left in the working day, so fingers crossed we hear this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭monkeylover10

3002 wrote: »
    Nope not my side. There is still a few hours left in the working day, so fingers crossed we hear this afternoon.

Shortlisting is complete & they hope to get results out early next week.

Thanks for the update. Best of luck to all.

Thanks for the update. Did they say what the next stage is?

Goodluck everyone

Anonire wrote: »
    Thanks for the update. Did they say what the next stage is?

Goodluck everyone

I didn't ask but I assume it will be interviews.

Any idea what day we will hear?

I wonder if they haven't issued invites to interview in case the country goes on lockdown.

I wonder if they haven't issued invites to interview in case the country goes on lockdowm.

If that were the case which it could well be, it would be nice to know if we have been shortlisted or not, this could go on long enough

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bubbles100

Wishing everyone the best of luck. Has anyone heard anything yet?

• Advertisement

Bubbles100 wrote: »
    Wishing everyone the best of luck. Has anyone heard anything yet?

No, nothing here. I would have thought when they said early next week that we would have heard by today at the latest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 Zulu Art

Ollie321 wrote: »
    No, nothing here. I would have thought when they said early next week that we would have heard by today at the latest

People on interview boards will be at high risk of being instructed to work from home. In that context it is difficult to see how they would arrange for a cohort to travel from all counties of Ireland to one interview room. Any date interviews might have been planned for will by now be uncertain.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MW2020

Yes its frustrating even if they sent a message to say next stage delayed that be something. Suspect it will all be on hold until things are clearer in terms of schools and that closing and working from home arrangements so it could be a while really.

Yes its frustrating even if they sent a message to say next stage delayed that be something. Suspect it will all be on hold until things are clearer in terms of schools and that closing and working from home arrangements so it could be a while really.

They may be trying to come up with a different plan maybe online interviews or some such. An update would be lovely though put us out of our misery for another while.

They may be trying to come up with a different plan maybe online interviews or some such. An update would be lovely though put us out of our misery for another while.

Emails will be out tomorrow or Friday and this time I asked...the next stage is supervised testing ðŸ™ðŸ™

Thanks for the update.
    I guess all our conspiracy about the corona virus contingency plan was wrong if it's supervised testing.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Connected99

Just got email - didn't get through to the next stage. Disappointed!

Best of luck to everyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bubbles100

Result are in guys. Wishing you all the best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mary poppins

Didn’t got through either so disappointing . Best of luck to everyone else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 BoyLaw937

Shortlisting done, next stage is tests but no date yet.

Advertisement