Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Address on Accounts

• 05-12-2019 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi there,
    Can I check - to change postal addresses on my accounts-can I just do this through 365 online? Do i need to send in any documentation with proof of new address?

Thank You

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.ie.

You can certainly amend your address via 365 Online. To do this, please log in though the web browser on your phone/PC and go to Service Desk on the left hand side. There you'll see a drop-down menu and the option to "update postal address". Next you can fill in your address and we'll send you an activation code by text to your registered mobile number. When you enter this online your address request will be logged and completed within 5 working days. There is no requirement for a proof of address, you just need to fill in your details and receive the activation code to your mobile.

I hope this information helps you and please let us know if you have any further queries.  

Many thanks,
    Kat 

Advertisement