Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Was I right?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Stacksofwacks

You'll definitely be on next month's Crimecall.
    You might as well hand yourself in now.

Good I always wanted to get on TV :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Reviews and Books Galore

Would you have done it if it was an 18 stone Polish/Latvian bodybuilder?

You'd be suprised, but the biggest men are sometimes the quickest attacked for breaches of social protocal.

Edit: As a sidenote, she falsely accused you in my mind imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

That I'm racist? No I don't think so. Its a pet hate of mine people talking loudly and being inconsiderate, in fact I think the conversation would have annoyed me even more could I understand it

I’m pressure sure Russians or Latvians aren’t another race

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Apparently if you go to countries like Norway and Sweden if you are being too loud or annoying other people you will be told to pipe down straight away. A mate of mine was playing a movie on his laptop on public transport over there and was told to shut it off.

Oh, forgot to say I’ve seen people do this in Ireland. It’s no big deal.

Oh, forgot to say I’ve seen people do this in Ireland. It’s no big deal.

Yeah but the Scandanavians wouldn't be as shy or apologetic about it, you would be told quite bluntly that you are being an arse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Yeah but the Scandanavians wouldn't be as shy or apologetic about it, you would be told quite bluntly that you are being an arse

I’ve seen people do it bluntly in Ireland!

I’ve seen people do it bluntly in Ireland!

Im sure you have, but in general the Scandanavians, also Germans and Dutch would be a lot more straight forward, especially when it comes to things like that. We are a shyer nation and don't express ourselves as abruptly, but I digress

• Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Yes, I always hate when the peaceful oasis of a Pennys store at Christmas is shattered by the a single person on a phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Tonight, on “Things that Never Happened”..

I agree. No way would east European women be in a shop without a dedicated stonewashed denim section.

• Advertisement
Advertisement