If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning Customer - MA speakers quote ?

Options
  • 05-12-2019 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

flashf1 wrote: »
    Looking for a Q Acoustics 3090ci centre speaker in "arctic white" delivered to Dublin. Prepared to order today. Also looking for some info on the new Q Acoustics QB12 subwoofer, availability and price.
    Many thanks
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon,

I have one Q Acoustics Q3090CI centre in stock in white that I can do for you for £135 including shipping to Dublin.

Unfotunately I haven't heard the QB12 yet as it is not showing as available to order on the website. I would need to check if I can get one of these in and check the price for you.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David
    Sounds good, PM sent
    I'll get back to you asap!
    Hi guys, another order, looking for 1 x pair MA Bronze 2 in White, do you have them in stock, and can you give a good price for a multi returning customer, in EURO please delivered to Dublin. Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Looking for a Q Acoustics 3090ci centre speaker in "arctic white" delivered to Dublin. Prepared to order today. Also looking for some info on the new Q Acoustics QB12 subwoofer, availability and price.
    Many thanks
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon,

I have one Q Acoustics Q3090CI centre in stock in white that I can do for you for £135 including shipping to Dublin.

Unfotunately I haven't heard the QB12 yet as it is not showing as available to order on the website. I would need to check if I can get one of these in and check the price for you.

Kind regards

David
    Sounds good, PM sent
    Hi guys, another order, looking for 1 x pair MA Bronze 2 in White, do you have them in stock, and can you give a good price for a multi returning customer, in EURO please delivered to Dublin. Thanks
    Hi flashf1,

I can do you a brand new pair of Bronze 2 in white for 258 euro including shipping.

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭flashf1

Many thanks
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon,

Kind regards

David
    Sounds good, PM sent
    Hi flashf1,

I can do you a brand new pair of Bronze 2 in white for 258 euro including shipping.

Kind regards

David
    Hi David is it too late to order this and have tomorrow? Call me if you can please to order. PM sent

Many thanks
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon,

Kind regards

David
    Sounds good, PM sent
    Hi flashf1,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David is it too late to order this and have tomorrow? Call me if you can please to order. PM sent
    Hi Flashf1,

I'll get this processed for shipping today and you should have it for tomorrow.

Kind regards

David

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Gave your query a new thread.

Cheers,

Ritz.

The Ritz wrote: »
    Mod Comment

Gave your query a new thread.

Cheers,

Ritz.
    Thanks The Ritz, already sorted!

• Advertisement

Hi David, so I need some more equipment - can you do me a deal on a Denon x2600, Monitor Audio Bronze Centre x 1 and a pair of FX, all in White. Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi David, so I need some more equipment - can you do me a deal on a Denon x2600, Monitor Audio Bronze Centre x 1 and a pair of FX, all in White. Thanks
    Hi FlashF1.

Thanks for coming back to us.

I could offer the 3 items together for £720 or 850 Euro delivered.

Hi FlashF1.

Sounds good, I’ll go with that. Are these stock items? As far as I remember you have the denon 2600 in stock and maybe the MA Bronze FX, but NOT bronze centre. If this is the case can I pay the entire bill, and get what you have in stock delivered ASAP? Thanks

Hi FlashF1.

Sounds good, I’ll go with that. Are these stock items? As far as I remember you have the denon 2600 in stock and maybe the MA Bronze FX, but NOT bronze centre. If this is the case can I pay the entire bill, and get what you have in stock delivered ASAP? Thanks
    Hi Flashf1,

We do have the FX and the AVRX2600 in stock.

We'll give you a call asap to process.

Kind regards

David

Hi FlashF1.

Hi Flashf1,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David, I'm available now - would like to get dispatched today if possible - thanks. PM SENT with mobile

• Advertisement

Hi FlashF1.

Hi Flashf1,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David, I'm available now - would like to get dispatched today if possible - thanks. PM SENT with mobile
    Hi FlashF1.

David is off today so if you could drop me over the PM I can get you looked after as soon as possible.

Hi FlashF1.

Hi Flashf1,

Kind regards

David
    Hi FlashF1.

David is off today so if you could drop me over the PM I can get you looked after as soon as possible.
    PM sent

Cheers FlashF1 :D

Kenny will this be happening today? Was hoping to get dispatched today, thanks

Yes.

We are experiencing a high volume of calls, emails and in-store customers here at the Belfast store and I will get a call out to you as quickly as I can.

Sorry for the delay.

Yes.

We are experiencing a high volume of calls, emails and in-store customers here at the Belfast store and I will get a call out to you as quickly as I can.

Sorry for the delay.
    Thanks for the call guys. Received my invoice and DPD delivery confirmation. Can you confirm when i will receive the center speaker that you didn't have in stock?

Yes.

Sorry for the delay.
    Thanks for the call guys. Received my invoice and DPD delivery confirmation. Can you confirm when i will receive the center speaker that you didn't have in stock?
    Hey FlashF1.

The Centre will be shipping from our main warehouse tomorrow and should arrive with you Thursday I would say.
    Once it arrives into our couriers sorting office they will drop you a text with its tracking details.

As always thanks for the business.

Yes.

Sorry for the delay.
    Hey FlashF1.

The Centre will be shipping from our main warehouse tomorrow and should arrive with you Thursday I would say.
    Once it arrives into our couriers sorting office they will drop you a text with its tracking details.

Hi, just wondering what my next move should be here. I set up my Denon AVR-X2600 on Tuesday evening and was very happy with it. Was off work yesterday so watched a couple of movies and then at around 6pm suddenly noticed a loud buzzing sound coming from it. I was hot enough but no hotter than previous receivers I've owned. I checked all connections, speaker cable, hdmi and tried turning on/off a few times but could not get buzzing to stop. It's working perfectly well by the way. Anyway I unplugged over night and this morning turned on for a few minutes and no buzz. I will check it out again later this evening, but I am very concerned that it will return and wouldn't be confident that it has "just fixed itself".
    Any advise would be appreciated - I don't want to be without this over Christmas! I still have the box and unopened accessories/paperwork/docs etc, but I did dispose of the tyrofoam.

Best regards
    Gordon

Yes.

Sorry for the delay.
    Hey FlashF1.

Hi, just wondering what my next move should be here. I set up my Denon AVR-X2600 on Tuesday evening and was very happy with it. Was off work yesterday so watched a couple of movies and then at around 6pm suddenly noticed a loud buzzing sound coming from it. I was hot enough but no hotter than previous receivers I've owned. I checked all connections, speaker cable, hdmi and tried turning on/off a few times but could not get buzzing to stop. It's working perfectly well by the way. Anyway I unplugged over night and this morning turned on for a few minutes and no buzz. I will check it out again later this evening, but I am very concerned that it will return and wouldn't be confident that it has "just fixed itself".
    Any advise would be appreciated - I don't want to be without this over Christmas! I still have the box and unopened accessories/paperwork/docs etc, but I did dispose of the tyrofoam.

Best regards
    Gordon
    Hi FlashF1.

Was the buzzing coming from the amp or the speakers?

We would need to get the unit back to us here at the Belfast store to test it over so we can confirm any fault.
    We can arrange for our courier to collect it if you box it back up with all it's accessories. If you could also pack the box with something to avoid the unit getting damaged in transit back to us as we can not be held responsible for damage due to incorrect packaging.

Once it arrives back we will give it a quick test and if required issue a replacement out to you.

We are extremely busy here at the Belfast store at the moment and will hope to deal with this as quickly as possible for you.

Yes.

Sorry for the delay.
    Hey FlashF1.

Best regards
    Gordon
    Hi FlashF1.

We would need to get the unit back to us here at the Belfast store to test it over so we can confirm any fault.
    We can arrange for our courier to collect it if you box it back up with all it's accessories. If you could also pack the box with something to avoid the unit getting damaged in transit back to us as we can not be held responsible for damage due to incorrect packaging.

Once it arrives back we will give it a quick test and if required issue a replacement out to you.

We are extremely busy here at the Belfast store at the moment and will hope to deal with this as quickly as possible for you.
    Hi,

Please find attached video of buzzing. 100% buzzing from the amp, very loud, but gone this morning. I'll run a movie this evening and see.

• Advertisement

Yes.

Sorry for the delay.
    Hey FlashF1.

Best regards
    Gordon
    Hi FlashF1.

Hi,

Please find attached video of buzzing. 100% buzzing from the amp, very loud, but gone this morning. I'll run a movie this evening and see.
    Hey FlashF1.

Keep me posted and we will get things sorted for you as quickly as possible.

If you could email me the video to Kenny@Richersounds.ie as I don;t see it attached above unfortunately.
    If I can view it we might be able to just arrange a swap out based on the video of the fault as the unit is not even two weeks old at this point.

I don't want to see you stuck over the Christmas period.

Yes.

Sorry for the delay.
    Hey FlashF1.

Best regards
    Gordon
    Hi FlashF1.

Hi,

Hey FlashF1.

Keep me posted and we will get things sorted for you as quickly as possible.

If you could email me the video to Kenny@Richersounds.ie as I don;t see it attached above unfortunately.
    If I can view it we might be able to just arrange a swap out based on the video of the fault as the unit is not even two weeks old at this point.

I don't want to see you stuck over the Christmas period.
    email sent

Hey FlashF1.

Yeah that doesn't sound right at all.

I too would be worried that isn't working as it should as you should not get a noise like that coming from the amp.

Sometimes you can get a hum in your speakers if there is an earthing issue with your electrics but not from the amp itself.

I think the best course of action would be for me to ship you out a new one and then use its packaging to return the buzzing one.
    I can arrange to collect the faulty one once you have it repackaged and the new one installed.

Let me know what you think

Hey FlashF1.

I too would be worried that isn't working as it should as you should not get a noise like that coming from the amp.

Sometimes you can get a hum in your speakers if there is an earthing issue with your electrics but not from the amp itself.

I think the best course of action would be for me to ship you out a new one and then use its packaging to return the buzzing one.
    I can arrange to collect the faulty one once you have it repackaged and the new one installed.

Thanks! Seems like the perfect resolution. Is there any chance that would ship today? As my wife is off work tomorrow and will be home all day.

Hey FlashF1.

Thanks! Seems like the perfect resolution. Is there any chance that would ship today? As my wife is off work tomorrow and will be home all day.
    If so, +++++++++++++

Hey FlashF1.

I will get the replacement shipped today and you can let me know what day suits once you have repackaged the other for collection.

I would also edit the above post and remove you address. You never know who is lurking on the web collecting data.

Hey FlashF1.

I will get the replacement shipped today and you can let me know what day suits once you have repackaged the other for collection.

I would also edit the above post and remove you address. You never know who is lurking on the web collecting data.
    Thanks a million Kenny, I will get that packed up over the weekend and message you here on Monday if that's OK?

Many thanks again, excellent customer service I must say

Hey FlashF1.

Thanks a million Kenny, I will get that packed up over the weekend and message you here on Monday if that's OK?

Hey FlashF1.

Monday is no problem.

Just let me know its ready and I'll arrange the collection of it.

Hey FlashF1.

Hey FlashF1.

Monday is no problem.

Hi Kenny, new receiver received and working a treat,so happy with it, thanks again. So I've the faulty one packed up and ready to go. Ideally a pick up would be DPD, from one of their pickup points, (MACE convenience store). (3 All Saints Park, Raheny, Dublin 5). I can have it dropped down this evening for a collection tomorrow onwards if that would suit?

• Advertisement

Hey FlashF1.

Hey FlashF1.

Monday is no problem.

Hi Kenny, new receiver received and working a treat,so happy with it, thanks again. So I've the faulty one packed up and ready to go. Ideally a pick up would be DPD, from one of their pickup points, (MACE convenience store). (3 All Saints Park, Raheny, Dublin 5). I can have it dropped down this evening for a collection tomorrow onwards if that would suit?
    Hi Flashf1,

That's all arranged for you!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.