Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nest thermostat unable to connect to heat link

Options
  • 05-12-2019 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Who should I contact about my nest thermostat being unable to connect to the heat link?
    I have tried the reset instructions from google and still cannot connect. Device is about 10 months old.

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Redrocket,

Sorry to read it.

The relevant department in Electric Ireland is Home Services, 1850 372 333, however we are not sure whether it is something they can assist with, or whether it will be necessary for you to contact Google. They can advise either way. Their telephone lines are open until 6pm.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Ukelele!

Redrocket wrote: »
    Hi,

Who should I contact about my nest thermostat being unable to connect to the heat link?
    I have tried the reset instructions from google and still cannot connect. Device is about 10 months old.

Thank you

Did you ever get sorted with this? I'm just having the same problem. I've tried everything but it seems the Heat Link is dead. I'm just not with Electric Ireland anymore and I don't seem to have a receipt so Google can't replace it under warranty without a receipt!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

I think it ended up working again after trying to reset a few times. Maybe it was the being powered off for a long time that fixed it, cant be sure, too long ago now.

Afair, electric ireland redirected me to the manufacturer for a replacement, which I really didnt want to do

Advertisement