Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I sort/filter FreeSAT Chanlles on TV

• 05-12-2019 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

I have connected my dish directly to my LG OLED and picked up 500 channels. I have downloaded programs like Chansort and read multiple posts but I am still struggling to list my channels correctly!
    Can someone point me in the direction of how I can do this efficiently! (before the TV goes out the window).

Also is there any way to get Satellite and Terrestrial in the same list?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭ei9go

If it's a new TV select country as UK and you will get Freesat. What you have is free to air not Freesat. You can then reorder the handful of Saorview channels into the right order. Can't have one list

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Jesper

ei9go wrote: »
    If it's a new TV select country as UK and you will get Freesat. What you have is free to air not Freesat. You can then reorder the handful of Saorview channels into the right order. Can't have one list

Won't I still get 500ish channels downloaded from the dish in no particular order. Dozens of BBC's etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 864 ✭✭✭decor58

Jesper wrote: »
    Won't I still get 500ish channels downloaded from the dish in no particular order. Dozens of BBC's etc.

If you put in a UK postcode you will get the channels relevant to that area, so BBC1 will be on 101and so on, the regional variations will be the other end of the list. I use SW72AP, (Albert Hall) so I get BBC London, you will also get a 7 day epg, you could Google another post code for another region.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭Elvis Hammond

Freesat site doesn't list any LG OLEDs.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Jesper

ei9go wrote: »

this worked perfectly. Sorry for even questioning you! I'll put a second present into the Barrets toy collection this weekend for you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭ei9go

Freesat site doesn't list any LG OLEDs.[/QUOTE

I think all new LG's are freesat.

Always look on the Currys site, they always show what has Freesat

Advertisement