Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card keeps getting blocked

Options
  • 05-12-2019 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

Hello,

I have called so many times (15+) now to get my card unblocked because your system keeps flagging my card for wanting to pay "PlayCherry Limited".

I get a text message and respond YES but your system blocks my card anyway.

This is getting EXTREMELY annoying and frustrating.

Can you WHITELIST this provider or do something with your system so that I can use my card normally?

If this cannot be done please confirm so I can close my account and bank with someone else.

My card is currently blocked again. Can you unblock it? I can PM my info if necessary.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Our card security team will place an alert on a card to ensure the protection of the account. We are very sorry to hear that this has been your experience and we will certainly raise your feedback about this with our card security team. You can also log a formal complaint on the below link.

https://www.bankofireland.com/help-centre/customer-complaints-process/

To unlock your card please get in touch with our team on 353 (0) 14885466. I'm afraid that for security reasons we don't have account access here and would be unable to investigate this for you.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement