Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payzone down ?

Options
  • 06-12-2019 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

Hi I'm trying to top up my PAYG meter through payzone and I've also tried the app and I'm getting an message that the transaction cant be completed. Is Payzone down ? I need to top up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Hi I'm trying to top up my PAYG meter through payzone and I've also tried the app and I'm getting an message that the transaction cant be completed. Is Payzone down ? I need to top up

What app?

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi applejunkie, 

We're sorry to read it. 

There is currently an issue with topping up online. It is currently being worked on as a priority. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.

We recommend topping up in-store if you can. If this is not possible, please call 1850 372 372 or 01 852 9534 to speak to our colleagues in the Pay As You Go team. We have limited access to the Pay As You Go system in this department.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

Hootanany wrote: »
    Hi I'm trying to top up my PAYG meter through payzone and I've also tried the app and I'm getting an message that the transaction cant be completed.  Is Payzone down ? I need to top up

What app?
    Hi Hootanany, 

Thanks for your post.

We believe that applejunkie is referring to the Pay As As Go app.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭applejunkie

Hootanany wrote: »
    What app?

The electric ireland app

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭applejunkie

Hi applejunkie, 

We're sorry to read it. 

There is currently an issue with topping up online. It is currently being worked on as a priority. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.

We recommend topping up in-store if you can. If this is not possible, please call 1850 372 372 or 01 852 9534 to speak to our colleagues in the Pay As You Go team. We have limited access to the Pay As You Go system in this department.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

Thanks Aoife,

I've managed to top up in store

• Advertisement

Hi applejunkie, 

Thank you for letting us know. 

If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

Advertisement