Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aerosmith Euro Summer Tour Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,450 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Pity they were excellent in 2017

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

They are bringing the Vegas stage show over which is why I would say there's no Irish date - don't think we have the venue suitable for it!

They are bringing the Vegas stage show over which is why I would say there's no Irish date - don't think we have the venue suitable for it!

Dont think that's the problem . There playing The o2 in London and Manchester Arena. We got them on that last tour (which was suppose to be a farewell one) so not too bad. The Vegas residency seems just a normal show

Joe Perry doing double duty in Europe next summer with him touring with Hollywood Vampires in August/September

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Granadino

Hoping to get some tickets for Madrid. Would they still "have it" at their age? As in, I don't doubt they can play etc, but a high energy show with a band who must be in their 70s now? I didn't think I'd ever get a chance to see them, so this is it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Granadino wrote: »
    Hoping to get some tickets for Madrid. Would they still "have it" at their age? As in, I don't doubt they can play etc, but a high energy show with a band who must be in their 70s now? I didn't think I'd ever get a chance to see them, so this is it...

They where fantastic last time they where here.

• Advertisement

Granadino wrote: »

If the stones are still doing it at the top level then these lads should be ok. Aerosmith must of sold there souls to the devil too

Tyler will always look the same

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Dont think that's the problem . There playing The o2 in London and Manchester Arena. We got them on that last tour (which was suppose to be a farewell one) so not too bad. The Vegas residency seems just a normal show

aerosmith-front-array-100801567-orig.jpg

https://www.livedesignonline.com/concerts/aerosmith-s-las-vegas-residency-part-one-lighting-stage-design/gallery?slide=1
    there are nine line arrays flown above the stage, 38 surround speakers mounted on the edge of the balcony (some facing backward to fire under the balcony), 22 overhead speakers, and 24 subwoofers....

“An enormous ‘A’ logo starts the show down, and the band is revealed in the lower portion before the A flies out to be a part of the lighting rig.”

“Out in the audience, we have a piano lift that comes up through the thrust stage with magic stair access. Above the audience, five large toy inflatables float up and down for ‘Toys in the Attic,’ as well as a large bridge that flies in to touch the stage and bring the band all the way up to touch the second balcony of the theatre.”

Yeah that is NOT a "normal" show!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Hearing tickets are 130sterling :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

scudzilla wrote: »
    Hearing tickets are 130sterling :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

**** that

Advertisement