Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FitBit/Smart watch for 12 year old with GPS/tracker/sim

Options
  • 06-12-2019 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Looking for a FitBit/Smart watch for my 12 year old. She has no phone so would like one with sim that can send/receive message & calls, GPS & count steps for around €50-€100 & doesn't look childish. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭farmchoice

Looking for a FitBit/Smart watch for my 12 year old. She has no phone so would like one with sim that can send/receive message & calls, GPS & count steps for around €50-€100 & doesn't look childish. Thanks

i dont know if you can get a watch with a sim that is in effect a mobile phone, i dont think you can and if you can i greatly doubt you will get one for €100.00.

on the fitbit we got our lad one a cheaper version of a fitbit, around €50.00 seemed to do everything fitbit did and had great reviews, sorry i cant remember the name of it, anyway it was no good. i was sorry i just didn't get a fitbit. the strap was crap, the display too small hard to sync, just little things whereas with fitbit everything works well and is user friendly.

whatever you get you will need to sync with a smartphone to get the most from it, but you can just sync it with your phone and then they can look at all their data.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 eclipse2000

Great thanks for the info. Yeah was thinking under €100 was being a bit optimistic. Think I'll go for a FitBit. Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Great thanks for the info. Yeah was thinking under €100 was being a bit optimistic. Think I'll go for a FitBit. Thanks again

Just do you know, all their data will be sent back to the U.S.
    If you're ok with that, then go ahead.

Advertisement