Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siemens App - Change of code

Options
  • 06-12-2019 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi

I have a siemens alarm. Recently had the engineer out to change a few things one of which was the access code.

When i try to use the app on my android phone I get a error message "authentication failed".

When I log onto SPC connect from my laptop and press connect I get another error message which finishes with: (User's pin changed on panel?).

Can I update the app myself (and how can I do it?) or do I need to get the engineer to do something?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Log in to the spc connect portal, click the little pencil icon to edit your panel then click change panel connection details and type in your new code

Advertisement