Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5s sim lock turn off

Options
  • 07-12-2019 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭

I have a iphone5s ,recently put new sim card in and put in sim code but every time i turn phone off i have to enter pin again,said on line you can turn it off ,see settings then phone then sim,turn off, i cannot see sim settings under phone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    I have a iphone5s ,recently put new sim card in and put in sim code but every time i turn phone off i have to enter pin again,said on line you can turn it off ,see settings then phone then sim,turn off, i cannot see sim settings under phone?

Settings > Mobile Data > Sim Pin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

brophs wrote: »
    Settings > Mobile Data > Sim Pin
    just on to apple chat when your answer came in ,apple support not sure why i cant see it, thanks your right sim now off under mobile data not phone as apple was saying, gave apple support your advice to:pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

just on to apple chat when your answer came in ,apple support not sure why i cant see it, thanks your right sim now off under mobile data not phone as apple was saying, gave apple support your advice to:pac:

It was moved around during recent updates.
    A quick google would have gotten you the correct answer too if you are ever stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

No worries. There’s also a search box at the top of settings that’ll allow you to search for settings if you’re ever stuck.

Advertisement