If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

43" Linsar

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

What's it like?
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204405-linsar-43uhd8000fp-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

You pay for what you get...yes. ..but for general movie and TV watching...is it ok...good?
    Not going to be looking to inspect colours etc etc
    Just really general usage watching.

Would it need a soundbar and if so...what one would you guys advise to grab with it?
    Hi looperman,

The Linsars are one of the best of the entry level TVs along with Hisense so while it won't give the colour/motion of something like a Sony or an LG for general use it is a good TV.

If you're looking a soundbar I would look at the Polk Signa Solo at £99:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202966-polk-signa-solo-soundbar.aspx

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Hi David... could you ship one down to Dublin?

I noticed that the watts on the speakers are never specified.
    Do you know how loud the TV is...?
    Same for the polo?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi David... could you ship one down to Dublin?

I noticed that the watts on the speakers are never specified.
    Do you know how loud the TV is...?
    Same for the polo?
    Hi Looperman1000.

The wattage is not supplied by their manufacturers as its usually not worth mentioning, I couldn't even guess how loud they sound unfortunately but most normal TV speaker are around 3-6 watts.
    The soundbar will produce better sound quality to the TV and go louder than it if you so wish

The Linsar and Polk are both available for shipping 

Hi guys, can one of you pop me a PM...i want to order today...but mulling over spending an extra €50 for one of the Panasonic sets..?

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi guys, can one of you pop me a PM...i want to order today...but mulling over spending an extra €50 for one of the Panasonic sets..?
    PM sent!

• Advertisement

Tried to PM David...no word back.
    Can someone PM me...i'd like to place an order...

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Tried to PM David...no word back.
    Can someone PM me...i'd like to place an order...
    Hi Looperman1000.

If you can forward the PM to me I can have a look at it for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.