Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban from Rugby

• 08-12-2019 9:38am
    Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭

I posted about Josh Van Der Flier shutting up the critics this season and it led to me getting a one week ban.

Throughout the last year there were calls for him to be dropped for no reason other than to accommodate other players despite his consistently high performances. I was laughed at for consistently defending him yet there was no ban or even a card for any perpetrators despite reported posts.

I have PM’ed the mod almost immediately since he banned me at around 5 o clock yesterday evening but I haven’t heard a reply from him since.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,989 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Please allow the mod time to respond. The guidelines at the head of the forum say to give it at least a day, but preferably 2 days before starting a thread here

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Beasty wrote: »
    Please allow the mod time to respond. The guidelines at the head of the forum say to give it at least a day, but preferably 2 days before starting a thread here

Apologies I didn’t see that (I’m on mobile).

The mod has since responded and it is being discussed. I’ll get back to you.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,989 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Thanks - a general comment not specific to you, but obviously posters including mods can have other priorities, particularly over weekends (I know I spend a lot of time with my own kids at their sporting events, but equally attend and participate in a lot of sport myself)

Hopefully you can resolve this between you, but we'll certainly get a CMod on the case if you cannot

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

This has been sorted. You can lock this now.

Sorry for wasting your time!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Glad to hear you got it resolved. I'll ask for it to be closed. :)

• Advertisement

Excellent

Thanks all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement