Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airsoft clearout

• 08-12-2019 5:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭

Hi I have 4 springer pistols for sale, theyre a few years old and don't use them anymore so might be of use to someone on here, all pistols are 0.5 joules and sig sauer P226's are 225 fps and the browning is 210 fps and the Sig p228 is 230.

the 2 sig sauer p226 on the top in the picture are the same model but only have one magazine.

Next one down is a browning Hi power copy.

then theres a sig sauer p228 that has a last round hold open.

All are ABS plastic and are basic enough.

theres a speedloader there as well that I found and a SMK holster.

Just want gone to be honest so 30 euro for everything there and buyer pays postage if we can't meet.

I'm based in Waterford.

Thanks.

Advertisement