Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Satan running this country? (I'm not religious, but..)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,363 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Paul Lee wrote: »
    Yes the EU/ NATO bombing of Libya, Iraq Afghanistan and Syria would certainly be classed as acts of far-right terrorism and they are being conducted by governments (that the majority of the Western populace support by way of voting for the mainstream political parties- which makes the majority of the Western electorate effectively pro-terrorist.))

People are shouting "terrorist!" while supporting terrorism against innocent foreigners whilst simultaneously waging war against our own poor in our own countries.

People are shouting "far right!" while being far right.
    People are shouting "racist!" while being racist.
    etc.

Pretty sick stuff.

What?

The EU/NATO didn't bomb Libya and Syria unprovoked. They were bombing military targets of the murderous Gaddafi and Assad regimes who were performing genocide on their own people.

That's not far right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭jjpep

This thread is inspired by my experiences in the thread about Sex Education in Schools.

Full disclosure.... I was banned off that thread. A few lessons learned, but this subject probably needs it's own thread anyway. Ireland is entering a kind of Dark Age where:

Abortion on demand is OK
    Teaching children about masturbation is OK
    People are being imprisoned for non payment of VAT while pedophiles get off free.
    Lying is acceptable (if you're of the "liberal" persuasion.)
    Speaking about mass immigration is "racist"
    Speaking about the origins of new violent trends is "racist"
    Thinking there are only two genders is some kind of crazy idea.
    Free speech is "racist" "bigoted" etc.

Like the title says above, it's as if Satan is running the show here. There's a kind of evil in the air. It seems to be contained in Marxism. It doesn't matter what you call it really but it has the following characteristics:
    • Unaccountable Political control.
    • Centrally controlled monetary policy based on debt and infinite inflation.
    • Housing "crisis" alongside empty houses (akin to suspending gravity)
    • Laws being drafted by private elite entities and new global government organisations/ NGOs (UN, NATO, EU, Open Society (George Soros and the remaining Koch Brother) and passed without consultation.
    • Referenda being re-run when the usual suspects don't get their way.
    • New "Hate Speech" Laws (which only promote hate by suppressing dialogue).

Ireland is going to hell in a handbasket and very few seem to care. The same scenario is being played out in the US, South Africa, Sweden, France, Germany, Venezuela, Chile.

People talk a lot about things they know nothing about. It's as if we've forgotten history yet again. A fertile ground for evil.

It's cool that nowadays you don't even have to leave boards to get a good dose of the info wars/Gemma o d type crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,379 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

I agree. F*ck Satan whether he's in a priests garb, in the Bundestag, the Dáil, or running some fuzzy themed charity like "hope not hate" the fascist George Soros funded organisation which does the exact opposite of what it says.

Jaysus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,540 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

He's good at delegating so probably not.

Yes. Democracy such as it was has all but died. Now we're practically China. There is only one party to choose from- and they're only getting started on the slippery slope.

It sounds like hyperbole. Market traders flourish on the ignorance of people. That's how Wall Street makes it's money. Belief in a market peaks just before a crash. Same thing applies in politics and culture. No-one will admit we're sliding into chaos. Until long after the fact has become blatantly obvious. Actually we're already there as far as I'm concerned. Go to Balbriggan- I haven't been there admittedly but they've been on the news- Gangs of "new Irish" are causing havoc there.

Don't get me wrong. It's the indigenous Irish that I'm more prejudiced against than any other group. I'm one of them so there you go. I think we Irish left on this island are in general indeed a bit thick. And a little bit evil too. I think it's a choice more than anything else. We choose to be thick and evil.

There's a saying that traders have- "Don't believe anything until it's been officially denied."

Practically China..

Yes as someone who transits between China quite often there is no difference between Ireland and China..

China is a police state where if you do anything the communist party considers a no-no you disappear.

China values the supremacy of the military above everything else.

China and it's citizens are extremely nationalistic.

The Chinese government does what it wants. They can level vast areas of cities like Shanghai and Beijing and nobody can say anything. On flip side the biggest transportation projects on Earth are able to be constructed with no objections.

Government controls all the means of communication meaning nothing negative towards the government is allowed.

So yeah Ireland is nothing like China, not even close. Immigration into China is next to impossible too unless you are fluent in Mandarin, highly educated etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Paul Lee

rossie1977 wrote: »
    What?

The EU/NATO didn't bomb Libya and Syria unprovoked. They were bombing military targets of the murderous Gaddafi and Assad regimes who were performing genocide on their own people.

That's not far right.

You're thinking of the propaganda that was sold by the western press. I fell for it too. Libya was doing OK but Gadaffi wanted to move to the gold standard so France Britain backed by the US bombed the **** out of the whole country and he literally got a bayonet shoved up his ass by the CIA.

Same for Saddam Hussein. He wanted to start selling oil in Euros instead of dollars. Hanged in a way where his head nearly came off.

Strangely someone made sure that footage containing the above made it to YouTube.

I'm not saying these were nice guys. They were a**holes, but not half as bad as Tony Blair, George Bush, Barack Obama, Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton.

We vote for the biggest psychopaths. And we still support Saudi Arabia while taking their money to build proselytising Mosques in Ireland to export terrorism to Europe.

jjpep wrote: »
    It's cool that nowadays you don't even have to leave boards to get a good dose of the info wars/Gemma o d type crazy

I know it's mad some people disagree with you. Thankfully you can just dismiss such people as crazy and throw out a few names to associate any such troublesome opinions or facts with certain people so no worries. And you can then sit comfortably back in your bubble.

rossie1977 wrote: »
    Practically China..

Yes as someone who transits between China quite often there is no difference between Ireland and China..

China is a police state where if you do anything the communist party considers a no-no you disappear.

China values the supremacy of the military above everything else.

China and it's citizens are extremely nationalistic.

The Chinese government does what it wants. They can level vast areas of cities like Shanghai and Beijing and nobody can say anything. On flip side the biggest transportation projects on Earth are able to be constructed with no objections.

Government controls all the means of communication meaning nothing negative towards the government is allowed.

So yeah Ireland is nothing like China, not even close. Immigration into China is next to impossible too unless you are fluent in Mandarin, highly educated etc.

People tend to be a little over-literal on this forum. "Practically China" is obviously not a literal phrase. However the EU is heading in that direction. We may get to a China level of control or we might not. But if we stand around doing nothing it's inevitable. In some ways we're already worse than China, with our transgender and Muslim preoccupations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,904 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

And now comes the Soros card :pac:

People tend to be a little over-literal on this forum. "Practically China" is obviously not a literal phrase. However the EU is heading in that direction. We may get to a China level of control or we might not. But if we stand around doing nothing it's inevitable. In some ways we're already worse than China, with our transgender and Muslim preoccupations.

Would you be a little preoccupied yourself, Ted?

• Advertisement

pjohnson wrote: »
    And now comes the Soros card :pac:

Yes Soros is the sh1t that just won't flush I'm afraid.

But why does that bother you?

Would you be a little preoccupied yourself, Ted?

Yes I think that's a fair assessment. I'm very preoccupied about these things.

I know it's mad some people disagree with you. Thankfully you can just dismiss such people as crazy and throw out a few names to associate any such troublesome opinions or facts with certain people so no worries. And you can then sit comfortably back in your bubble.

Nope gems and co are real bastards that's an actual fact. So far when you have been asked to provide actual evidence for your opinions and your op and the only thing that you have provided apart from ramblings and "the left" is bitchute, which as pointed out is a collection of some of the biggest arsewipes currently doing the rounds at the moment, and appeals to what would be kindly referred to as basement dwellers who like living in their own little hate filled bubble but want to feel like their not the only ones, while trying to dress it up as free speech.
    The thing is that the majority of posters on here who do so tend to be reregs and secondary accounts, so they sort of are really the minority and then some.

Yes I think that's a fair assessment. I'm very preoccupied about these things.

Life is short. Don't be worrying about things beyond your control.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,481 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I agree. F*ck Satan whether he's in a priests garb, in the Bundestag, the Dáil, or running some fuzzy themed charity like "hope not hate" the fascist George Soros funded organisation which does the exact opposite of what it says.

and the mask finally slips. in fairness it took a bit longer than it normally does.

and the mask finally slips. in fairness it took a bit longer than it normally does.

Ah they just updated their script a bit for the slow burn, the last two accounts that had the same "ideas" and were promoting bitchute dropped the Soros links a little bit to early in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

Just out of interest, have you been sending messages to Colm O'Gorman on Twitter....?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,904 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Yes Soros is the sh1t that just won't flush I'm afraid.

But why does that bother you?

It doesnt bother me, I'm just proud you completed your alt-right lunatic bingo card script.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Shuhada Davitt

i dont think what you are seeing is "evil" as such, but i definitely agree that people have somewhat changed, and irish society is becoming a lot colder and meaner.

i dont think it's based on people being more "evil" though, i think a lot of it has to do with people becoming really really stupid and self centred in the last decade or so since social media has become more insidious.

all i see on the streets of dublin every day are people with their heads down looking into their black screens. it's madness.

the world unfortunately has become a pit of narcissism and vanity, and people are going around the place genuinely believing that they are "the best" or better than everyone else.

this can be demonstrated by the fact that when i was a teenager in the 90s, the ugly kids, fat kids, kids with acne, kids with horrible personalities - they all had zero confidence. nowadays, people have become so vain and self-absorbed that even the ugliest sinner thinks they are some sort of gorgeous celebrity.

that to me is proof of the selfishness of modern people, and i think it's mainly due to the nature of social media and the influence that it all has on peoples psyche these days.

it appears "evil" but it's just really dumb. the dumbing down of society.

I agree. F*ck Satan whether he's in a priests garb, in the Bundestag, the D, or running some fuzzy themed charity like "hope not hate" the fascist George Soros funded organisation which does the exact opposite of what it says.

Define what a fascist is. This should be interesting.
    You're thinking of the propaganda that was sold by the western press. I fell for it too. Libya was doing OK but Gadaffi wanted to move to the gold standard so France Britain backed by the US bombed the **** out of the whole country and he literally got a bayonet shoved up his ass by the CIA.

Same for Saddam Hussein. He wanted to start selling oil in Euros instead of dollars. Hanged in a way where his head nearly came off.

Strangely someone made sure that footage containing the above made it to YouTube.

I'm not saying these were nice guys. They were a**holes, but not half as bad as Tony Blair, George Bush, Barack Obama, Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton.

We vote for the biggest psychopaths. And we still support Saudi Arabia while taking their money to build proselytising Mosques in Ireland to export terrorism to Europe.

Gadaffi had supported international terrorism for decades. The fact he remained in power as long as he did was incredible in itself. He would still be there today if he hadn't attacked his own people in 2011.

I didn't vote any of those people listed but each of those have boundaries they can't cross, term limits and voters who will get rid of them of them. People still voted in those listed, they didn't seize power.

Explain how Obama, Clinton, Blair are more evil than dictators that gas women and kids or blow up jumbo jets filled with holiday makers..

So why say it then?

Why not say Ireland is becoming like nazi Germany.

There is no transgender or Muslim preoccupation in Europe. The only ones that obsess over it are those on far right streaming videos online and then people parroting back what they watch on forums like this.

Again what has this got to do with China. You can't be a practising Muslim there and unlikely they would approve mass movement of transgenders either without sending them to re-education camps.

Ireland and Western Europe are about as far removed from China as you will find on planet Earth so your comparison makes zero sense.

We are not police states, we aren't obsessed with the military, we don't identify enemies and use them as rallying cry, not particularly nationalist, free and open elections where anyone including someone who went to school with me and was lower middle class can become a top politican, government does not control all information or have complete power to do as they please.

It's literally me trying to pass off black as white.

Even something like this thread would not be allowed in China. Here you can be critical of the country, the government or individual politicians. Try that in China and see how well it goes..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

There have been movements in the past which could be viewed as corresponding to Satan or Satanism.
    Sabbatean Frankism was one, which posited that redemption was achievable only through a transgression all of Gods laws, or a complete inversion of morality.
    At its height its said that up to a 3rd of all Jews in the world followed this doctrine. Its leader Sabbatai Zevi was a self proclaimed Jewish Messiah who later converted to Islam.
    A century later another self proclaimed Messiah Jacob Frank revived the movement and again pushed to complete inversion of all accepted morals, his followers were known as Sabbatean Frankists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankism

• Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

Plain wrong.

If you say so, but I would advise you to start representing that reality rather than asserting it because how you have represented yourself so far in the posts I replied to is more congruent with my appraisal than your own. As the Christians you yearn for like to say "By their fruit you shall know them" and I am not sure how convinced anyone else is by your protest here either. I can only say: I am not.

What I am seeing is that you are responding to peoples post in a way that ignores most of the actual substance of their posts, if not the entire content in some cases. And that does not bode well.
    The above line was well written, true, and actually I'm rather proud of it. You may have noted it also contained humor

I have lamented openly on this forum on a few occasions that actually being funny no longer appears to be a requisite attribute of "humor". But humor is indeed deeply subjective and sure if you make yourself laugh I suspect that is all you are aiming for. Aim low, you will achieve high as they say.
    The discussion would include amongst other things, being incarcerated for life-

You would be in good company with Jesus and the other religionists you yearn to be like then. They are big into things like "Thought Crime" for instance. Such as suggesting that even looking at another woman lustfully convicts you of adultery.

Out here in our real world however there is no basis for locking up people who have committed no actual crimes. I like women sexually, I should not be locked away for being a potential rapist. If I rape someone THEN lock me up. Similarly someone who has a sexual attraction to children has committed no actual crime. So you can "Discuss" it all you like, you will find me on the front line of the battle for the freedom of anyone who has committed no crime, should someone come to harm them or imprison them for no reason.

Worse, while you feel inaction creates a threat to the potential victims (a threat that I think is exaggerated as if there is anywhere near as many paedophiles as some studies have estimated then the VAST majority of them are not committing offences that we know of) then I think YOUR policies would create more victims than they save.

Why? Because to deal with paedophilia we have to understand it. And to understand it we have to study it. And YOUR policies would not make paedophiles readily come forth to be studied. Which means the only ones we get to study, are the offenders who have offended. Not the ones who never offend. Or not the ones who will offend BEFORE they offend. So our data set is limited and curtailed.

It would be like trying to deal with the issue of alcoholism and other alcohol related disorders if the ONLY drinkers of alcohol we could study, interview, observe, or learn about were the ones who somehow ended up in a jail cell. What a limited cross section of the whole we would be left with.

No there is no basis AT ALL for incarceration of the innocent and even proposing it creates more harm than good by pushing data we need to study out of our reach. The victims of that lie at your feet, not ours.

To compound your nonsense about victims however, there is another fact that does not appear congruent with your witch hunt. Which is that many sexual crimes against children are committed by men and women who are not even paedophiles in the first place. There are many paedophiles who commit no sex crimes against children. There are many non-paedophiles who do. So your witch hunt is likely to be much less effective than you imagine.
    If you have children yourself then the issue raises to a whole new level where liberty for the pedophile stops being of much concern at all. That's just reality.

Similar to writing FACT in big letters, lines like "That's just reality" are filler designed to try and add substance to an otherwise unsubstantiated assertion. White noise basically. And since I in fact DO have children, two of them in fact, I can tell you that you are talking out of an orifice not normally associated with communication by assigning straw man positions to me on that basis. I have the same opinion NOW on people who have committed no crime as I did before having children.
    We can talk to infinity about gender. Until recently there were two

So what? I care only for what is true. It is entirely irrelevant to me what we thought in the past recent OR distant. If you want to talk "to infinity" or, lets face it, at all about a subject based on CURRENT facts then by all means let us do that. If you want to harken wistfully to old data sets however, you are on your own. Leave me out of it.
    For the sake of humanity we have to deal with some "norms" Nature does not care about feelings- She is very cruel that way. As far as nature is concerned, with some very minor exceptions there are two genders. That's it.

Again, so what? We are not a slave to nature nor it to us. We are not a slave to evolution, nor it to us. In fact life as a human would likely be quite hellish if we kept ourselves beholden to our evolutionary past, or the laws of evolution that produced us. We may be constrained by the biology we have been given but we are not controlled by it. The constraints afford us an entire landscape of valid moves to make. And I am not going to curtail the valid and useful moves in deference to some nebulous overly personified notion of "nature".
    Most of the gender fluid phenomena are purely psychological- Known by professional psychologists as "body dismorphia"

Those things are a lot more than psychological however. They seemingly have very real physical correlates at the level of the brain. And it is by realising and exploring that that we have come up with actual effective treatments and even cures for people who have issues of that type. Such as the "mirror box" used to treat people with Phantom Limb syndrome. People who would not have been treated at all, quite probably, were the medical professionals as intellectually lazy on the subject as yourself.... and had merely flung up their mind offering purely psychological or freudian explanations for what they saw as merely "mad" behaviours.

However since you did not reply to ANY of the content in the link I provided on the subject I can but leave it there. Otherwise I will merely be repeating much of what you already dodged. I would add to it however the very interesting talks on these subject by VS Ramachandran. An actual academic on the subject rather than your vague reference to "some psychologist" you claim to have conversed with who, quite frankly, I find myself unable to believe you actually have.

If nothing else you will probably find his voice, as I have, wonderful to listen to.
    Again, I acknowledge your desire to discuss. I'm not interested in getting anyone to agree with me. That's their decision.

Speak for yourself. I am not someone who can "decide" what to believe. I am assured by others that that is a faculty THEY have. That they can "decide" to agree with something, or believe something, or not. I can not do that, never could, and am quite fascinated by the concept that other people can do it. I often wonder how labile their credulity is. Can they, for example, look at a patently empty box and merely DECIDE to believe it full of cash? If so then.... wow I guess.

No, I can not decide to agree with anyone. I am COMPELLED out of my control to agree with them if they can offer arguments, evidence, data and reasoning to substantiate their claims. As you have not done this (and in several areas have, lets be honest, not even made the attempt in the first place at all) I find myself unable to agree with much of what you say.

Though I did make clear in much of the text you did not respond to, where I do actually agree with some of your tangents in a thread that has been, from you, quite a gish gallop of random rabbit holes.
    I have to admit I love pissing off liberals

While I question the wisdom of openly admitting, as you pretty much have here, that your goal is to troll.... I should warn you that if wasting your time IS A concern as you have indicated then you should probably not talk much with me. Mainly because in over 10 years on this forum I have found myself to be ENTIRELY untrollable. Not one post, or poster, on this forum has ever managed to "piss" me off.

This is a comment about me though, not you or them. I just know what is required for me to get pissed off. And those things are simply by definition not things that can occur readily here.

So if your goal is to bait an emotional reaction out of people then I can save you a LOT of time by informing you you will fail with me entirely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,186 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

At its height its said that up to a 3rd of all Jews in the world followed this doctrine.

Who says?

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

Who says?

The majority of Jewish scholars

this can be demonstrated by the fact that when i was a teenager in the 90s, the ugly kids, fat kids, kids with acne, kids with horrible personalities - they all had zero confidence.

Bullied into submission for years, but you regard that as the "good old days".

Well I can remember in the 90s when people were doing the exact same thing that you are today, proclaiming that the sky is falling and some period of time 20+ years earlier was "the good old days".

People have been doing this from the dawn of humanity. Well when I say "people" I mean disaffected middle-age crisis sufferers.

The majority of Jewish scholars

And where are they saying this?

(We'll get there in the end...)

Whats your point here? Spit it out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

In Irrational Jew Hatred Weekly. Did you not get your’s delivered?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Without sacrifice there is no human development. That's just physics.

No Paul, physics is the one with the particles and the forces and stuff.

It's Dr Phil you're thinking of:D:D

• Advertisement

alastair wrote: »
    In Irrational Jew Hatred Weekly. Did you not get your’s delivered?

If you knew even the slightest thing on the subject you would know that its through Jewish scholarship that we have this information. Both men were regarded as False Messiahs. A quick perusal online will show you that almost all the historical information is available on Jewish sites, from Jewish historians.
    You're well off the mark here. An ignorant assumption on your behalf.

Do a bit of research before making accusations.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement